Kanye West 1 - 0 Fiddy Cent

Young £

â¦â¦one of my inside sources just saw 50 cent completely black out in the G-unit offices. 50 was screaming into his blackberry phone, he was on a rampage, he ripped off the 70 inch plasma on the wall and then to top it off, he threw his phone straight thru the window of his executive officeâ¦.shattering the glass all over thirtysomething street.So what in the world could possibly have sent 50 into such a rage? Well, according to my source, right before 50 threw the phone out the window, he yelled youâre f-ing everything up, youre messing up my look, my album, so you know what, Iâm on f-in vacation now. F- you and F- Interscopeâ¦â¦Wowâ¦.Hereâs the inside story. Allegedly someone inside the Interscope camp is about to lose their job or their head because a video of 50âs 3rd single, called âFollow my Leadâ featuring Robin Thicke just leaked to the web. Mind you, this single isnât supposed to come out until Octoberâ¦.after 50âs album drops and after his Justin Timberlake collabo dies out. But now 50âs carefully laid plan is all messed up and when he found out about the leak he flipped so crazy that told the head of Interscope that heâs boycotting all promo all media and possibly leaving the label⦠right now? Less than a month before the album drops?But obviously its retarded to have both the 50/Justin song out and the 50/Robin song out at the same time. Plus, how you gonna have a video out for a song that isnt even out yet? No wonder 50 went bonkers.According to G-unit sources, 50 said F- Interscope and broke out without a trace. And I just saw a photo of the plasma ripped off the wall.Hereâs the video that caused the melt-downâ¦.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XJZ3OKP5J0...issinfo%2Etv%2F

Guest Removal Man

f*ck 50as business man / personality / celebrity, i have the upmost respect for himas a rapper, f*ck off pleaseyou're jus f*ckin it up for everyone else now

50 Cent recently bet his rap career that he'd outsell Kanye West when their albums drop next month.Despite holding a more successful track record, skeptics are questioning whether 50 Cent's Curtis will outsell Kanye West's Graduation come September 11. Ask 50 and he'll tell you there's no way he'll come in second. In fact, he's ready to wager his career on it."They would like to see Kanye West give me a problem because I've worked myself into a space where I've become the favorite," Fif told SOHH exclusively. "Everybody roots for the underdog when he goes against the favorite."Put it like this," 50 told SOHH. "Let's raise the stakes. If Kanye West sells more records than 50 Cent on September 11, I'll no longer write music. I'll write music and work with my other artists, but I won't put out any more solo albums. [Listen to the audio here]"And I bet this, when Kanye West's sales come in, he's gonna have a 70% decrease [the second week] 'cause Def Jam is gonna buy records to keep him closer to 50 Cent," the Queens rapper added. "So watch the first week and then watch the second week. Watch his @#* drop off the planet. We keep our angles covered before we make a decent bet."LMMMAAAOOOThis guy is going all-out with the publicity stunts...

Guest Durrty Boi

his publicity stunts wont worki jus gained waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more respect for Kanye west for not being involved in any way with his bullshit.man should not even mention his name and jus steer clearhe'll outsell 50easypeople are seriously tired of 50 cent, no maater how many white suburban kids u think listen to hip hop

I have respect for 50 as a business man, not as anything else.I have respect for Kanye a s a rapper but not as a celebrity, the way he was whining when he didn't get an award (time ago) was a bit pathetic, but his music is really good, and the skits on his last album were a bit too jokes.Kanye >>>> 50 , G-Unit is dead.

"I feel good about it, i sell twice as many as Kanye, Kanye said its cool to be #2 so what we need to watch the second week sales. If he was to come out the 18th, id still sell more than his first week sales with my second week sales. Watch the sales the first week, imma smash him, then the second week, he gonna sail off, like the titanic when it sunk, his numbers are going DOWN!!!"-50 on Kanye comin out Sept. 11andMiss Info is reporting on her website (http://missinfo.tv) that 50 Cent is so angry over the leak of his song and video "Follow My Lead" featuring Robin Thicke that he said he was done promoting Curtis. Miss Info also writes that her source told her Fif ripped a plasma TV off the wall and threw his cell phone out the window after yelling, "You're fu*king up my album. You're messing up my look, my album, so you know what? I'm on fu*king vacation now. fu*k you and fu*k Interscope" into it."Follow My Lead" featuring Robin Thicke and produced by Tha Bizness was supposed to be 50's third single off Curtis and was scheduled to be released in October.More on this as it develops. In the meantime, you can read one of 50's latest interviews right here on HipHopGame.com.