FAO OF CAP CAP (CAPRE DEUM)

FACE OFF BEYOND

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

goddaz while you're in here.. can you hold a Parents Users Association meeting with faceoff, or some advice on manhood post 25yrs.
lolBless youYou should know sending for me is as pointless as wearing a condom AFTER you've been infected with HIV. Your not on my level.That's the last thing I'll say on this matter so send & slew away, its nothing.

goddaz while you're in here.. can you hold a Parents Users Association meeting with faceoff, or some advice on manhood post 25yrs.
lolBless youYou should know sending for me is as pointless as wearing a condom AFTER you've been infected with HIV. Your not on my level.That's the last thing I'll say on this matter so send & slew away, its nothing.
palinface2ir8.png why did you think this was sending, it was saying that you, like wasteface also have a child, and is over 25..but come across alot more mature, so would u mind having a meeting with him to discuss ways on behaving better. m12..u asking me or asking yoda..cos who made the thread????????????

what amuses me about cap cap is that his intellect comes from wikipedia with a touch of his own words. He is blatently gonna be one of them brehs that end up being a bitter store manager for marks and spencers who missed his dream of being an editor for the economist while me and goddaz kids work there and chief him up for missing a few hours on their last wages and see him on road and drive in puddles when they see him.its not far from the truth considering you will be very likely to be beggin it with them after all the white folk call you queer and you got no other crowd to retreat to for sanctuarty.your gayyour a qualified failureand your only found attractive to females cos you both use mascara and ya probably spend more time in the mirror then most chicks.PISSED FOR LIFE.

what amuses me about cap cap is that his intellect comes from wikipedia with a touch of his own words. He is blatently gonna be one of them brehs that end up being a bitter store manager for marks and spencers when me and goddaz kids work there and chief him up for missing a few hours on their last wages.its not far from the truth considering you will be very likely to be beggin it with them after all the white folk call you queer and you got no after crowd to retreat to for sanctuarty.your gayyour a qualified failureand your only found attractive to females cos you both use mascaraPISSED FOR LIFE.
awww bless ya. like i said some time back, you can make a comeback on life by putting to good use your unique commentary style. You can put such passionate waste into good use, and become a famous blogger which could eventually lead to a columnist in a paper or mag, or remain a blogger but actually make serious p from it, much better than the sad state you're in now. nothing better than getting paid for what you do best i.e. creative sh*t talking

cap cap give up ya coming across like a nerd that beg for mercy of the bully by offering to do his homeworkyou have no credibility and no road rep on road im convinced my son could be present while i go in ya pocket and take all ya loot and tell you to go shop for man.and as far as brains is concerned cutting and pasting and memerising wikipedia has never been something i consider fun.chin up old chap ugly betty might let off to you still

Guest Removal Man
face off are you and yoda the same person cos after ice said he bums you i have noticed it a lot more recently
swear down its not me check the ip i think yoda a d*ckhead from the heart of my bottom.
LMFAO
ahahahaha, thats a good one

what amuses me about cap cap is that his intellect comes from wikipedia with a touch of his own words. He is blatently gonna be one of them brehs that end up being a bitter store manager for marks and spencers when me and goddaz kids work there and chief him up for missing a few hours on their last wages.its not far from the truth considering you will be very likely to be beggin it with them after all the white folk call you queer and you got no after crowd to retreat to for sanctuarty.your gayyour a qualified failureand your only found attractive to females cos you both use mascaraPISSED FOR LIFE.
awww bless ya. like i said some time back, you can make a comeback on life by putting to good use your unique commentary style. You can put such passionate waste into good use, and become a famous blogger which could eventually lead to a columnist in a paper or mag, or remain a blogger but actually make serious p from it, much better than the sad state you're in now. nothing better than getting paid for what you do best i.e. creative sh*t talking
Carpe, you are just not funny.I honestly don't know why you even try.You should just ignore it when people slew you. You'd get more respect, cause your replies are really not cutting it.

Guest Removal Man
Carpe, you are just not funny.I honestly don't know why you even try.You should just ignore it when people slew you. You'd get more respect, cause your replies are really not cutting it.
Carpe has no sense of humour, therefore when he tries to be funny, he fails miserablysome people can be grumpy and funny, Carpe can't

cap cap give up ya coming across like a nerd that beg for mercy of the bully by offering to do his homeworkyou have no credibility and no road rep on road im convinced my son could be present while i go in ya pocket and take all ya loot and tell you to go shop for man.and as far as brains is concerned cutting and pasting and memerising wikipedia has never been something i consider fun.chin up old chap ugly betty might let off to you still
im not even trying to be funny, its good advice. since you feel your that entertaining. most time people laugh AT you not with you. removal man and scraps.. bless yous too. one doesnt give you the time of day so keep the following about, its been about a yr plus already so what else is new.

for his humour he went herehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humornow he can give you a detailed outline as to WHY he IS funny and if you dont agree you are inferiorf*cking brazillan c*ntpeople like you are just hated by everyone im convinced ya parents dont even like you cos ya too much of a smart ass was you one of them kids that ALWAYS tried to correct petite mistakes that ya dad made like him forgetting to turn off the television and such. I can imagine how he must of beat the living daylights out of you then ya go school fronting like its a tan.

for his humour he went herehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humornow he can give you a detailed outline as to WHY he IS funny and if you dont agree you are inferiorf*cking brazillan c*ntpeople like you are just hated by everyone im convinced ya parents dont even like you cos ya too much of a smart ass was you one of them kids that ALWAYS tried to correct petite mistakes that ya dad made like him forgetting to turn off the television and such. I can imagine how he must of beat the living daylights out of you then ya go school fronting like its a tan.
meh.. chasing everyone who's been able to get a degree doesnt make them superior to you, so spare me the flashbacks from your life

meh.. chasing everyone who's been able to get a degree doesnt make them superior to you, so spare me the flashbacks from your life
I don't even know what you intended that post to mean.It's nonsensical.