Ashman >>> Wong

Guest Black Tom

Guest Black Tom
Ashman>>>>>>>>>Wong.Wong is sh*t.Grime mostly is sh*t.Grime is swag now.
Thank you JustinNow I am not saying Ashman is some sick lyrical artist, but he is better than Wong without doubt

my f*cking step brother all he f*ckin does is watch channel u he is 12 I prefered it when he watched pokemon and yu gi oinow he has a phone with bluetooth all he does is play the f*ckin songs over and over again from 3:15 til he goes bed he goes bed listening to it all these sh*t waste guys I dont even no their namesthen my other brother had the smart idea to show him about limewire so like yestaday I just had the media liabary open playing all the songs and I am hearing this snakey man and mr wong and some next garbage i have no time 4 and the thing is he downloads the same songs so they play around 5 times each and just clicking forward coz I have media player on minimal then after a while I got pissed off closed that and opened I tunes and kicked back to some stat quo problems ghetto and doogz and some buju banton driver thank f*ck he aint got a i pod

Gambit just trying to prove hes not racist and loves every race with his comment.WONG IS sh*t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HE IS SWAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i dont know how you reached that conclusionwong indeed is sh*tbut still....wong>>>>>>>>ashmanthank you and good day
The fact you say hes better than Ashman says it as I cant think of anyother reason why you would say hes better.

that n dubz vs n dubz I have heard it a 1000 times and see he plays it from his phone over and over again sh*t gets stuck in my head then he spits some snakeyman bars then he ask me stupid stuff like snakey man is skeptas younger and all that bollocks I have now realised how to block channels on sky now so when he comes back for the new school term channel u is getting blocked and I dont even live here but i am here all the time

Gambit just trying to prove hes not racist and loves every race with his comment.WONG IS sh*t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HE IS SWAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i dont know how you reached that conclusionwong indeed is sh*tbut still....wong>>>>>>>>ashmanthank you and good day
The fact you say hes better than Ashman says it as I cant think of anyother reason why you would say hes better.
coz ashman is extremely sh*t