Tevez deal done

Kompressor

I've said it before This time next year the Champions league trophy will be resting in a trophy cabinet in North west England
Henry, Eto'o, Messi, Ronaldinho (Fantastic Four) might have something to say bout that, makes Utd's attack look like Arsenals

I've said it before This time next year the Champions league trophy will be resting in a trophy cabinet in North west England
Henry, Eto'o, Messi, Ronaldinho (Fantastic Four) might have something to say bout that, makes Utd's attack look like Liverpools.
Is that so the infighting at Barca next year will be hillarious The rumour is that Eto and Ronaldhinio cant stand each other and their manager is also on dodgy ground if they dont hit the ground running at the start of their season i can see changes afootthe sheer workrate of Rooney Tevez and Hargreaves and the skill and quality of Scholes Ronaldo and Nani the consistency of Carrick not to mention a pretty solid defence who are used to playing alongside each other Evra's attacking play will be even better this year as well and if Saha can stay fit BOYYYYYI haven't even mentioned Giggs yet who still can pull big performances out the bag when needed if Anderson can live up 2 3/4 of the hype he'll be excellent too p.s not to mention the phenomenom that is DONG

Henry, Eto'o, Messi, Ronaldinho (Fantastic Four) might have something to say bout that, makes Utd's attack look like Liverpools.
Is that so the infighting at Barca next year will be hillarious The rumour is that Eto and Ronaldhinio cant stand each other and their manager is also on dodgy ground if they dont hit the ground running at the start of their season i can see changes afootthe sheer workrate of Rooney Tevez and Hargreaves and the skill and quality of Scholes Ronaldo and Nani the consistency of Carrick not to mention a pretty solid defence who are used to playing alongside each other and if Saha can stay fit BOYYYYY
Llow picking at straws baat certain man don't like each other, Barca's attack on paper sh*ts on anything breathing in world football right now & Utd are limited in Europe, that fast pace football don't always work in the CL especially when playing Away. Although it was fergie that f*cked up, playing a 4-5-1 with Giggs on the right, I still don't understand why he thought playing all his players out of position would somehow make the team play better.CL top 4 favorites:BarcaAC MilanLiverpool Chelsea

Is that so the infighting at Barca next year will be hillarious The rumour is that Eto and Ronaldhinio cant stand each other and their manager is also on dodgy ground if they dont hit the ground running at the start of their season i can see changes afootthe sheer workrate of Rooney Tevez and Hargreaves and the skill and quality of Scholes Ronaldo and Nani the consistency of Carrick not to mention a pretty solid defence who are used to playing alongside each other and if Saha can stay fit BOYYYYY
Llow picking at straws baat certain man don't like each other, Barca's attack on paper sh*ts on anything breathing in world football right now & Utd are limited in Europe, that fast pace football don't always work in the CL especially when playing Away. Although it was fergie that f*cked up, playing a 4-5-1 with Giggs on the right, I still don't understand why he thought playing all his players out of position would somehow make the team play better.CL top 4 favorites:BarcaAC MilanLiverpool Chelsea
shakes head

shakes head

Fergie has finally built a squad that is capable of repeating the style of football played by the 94 team this squad is a lot better than our treble squad last year i wasn't very hopefull of winning the champions league this year there is no reason why we cant win it even though Barca look strong and will play some amazing football the physical attributes of the team are only half the battle the rest is psycological and i'm not convinced they can hack the pressure cooker enviroment the only united players i believe that comment^^ applies to are Ronaldo and SahaMessi Henry And Goofy himself have all gone missing when the pressure is on i dont think their defence is as solid as ours either

Real Talk about the psychological aspect but like you pointed out you have players guilty of this aswell, I would include Rooney in that list as he went a crazy long time without scoring in the CL until the Roma game & in the 2nd leg against AC did nothing. Henry choked in the final but was amazing before then, same with Ronaldinho. Utd didn't even get to the final for your players to choke in it, your mental strength couldn't get you past the Semi's.Utd have to be convincing away from home before I put them ahead of Chelsea as the English Favorites for the CL title.

shakes head
its such a bitter comment I cant even be arsed to state the obvious facts