BUS STORIES

Guest Arsenal 4 life

Guest Arsenal 4 life

WHAT FUNNY,RUDE,SCARY, OR JUST WEIRD STORIES DO YOU HAVE FROM BEIN ON THE BUS3 GUYS GOT SHANKED THE OTHER DAY WHEN I WAS ON THE BUSWHATS YOUR STORIES...........

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Arsenal 4 life
I shagged your mum on a bus last night.By "on a bus" I mean "in her bed".
SENDIN FOR GUYS ON THE INTERNET = AIR SO IM NOT EVEN GONA SAY ANYTHINBACK 2 TOPIC>

Guest Black Tom

279 from Albany school to Edmonton GreenWe reached bishops stopfords stop and all their goons got on, we didnt really have beef with them so was all cool. Anyway that d*ck Noel Sayles (casper) went to my school, he was the one who killed that danny guy in edmonton mcdonalds just cos he looked at him. Well Noel got up to go downstairs and left his seat, so some guy bishops took his seat, noel come back up and told him 2 move, the boy said no. So Noel switched and licked him with a lucozade bottle, now i am older than a lot of you on here, so back in my day the lucozade bottles were glass. Noel licked his head twice before the bottle bust. Bare crazyness going on, all us man were trying to pull noel off, some bishops man thought it was a school v school ting, so other scuffs started.In the end we just jump off the bus

Coming up the stairs on the 341 as the bus turned to go down Lansdowne road, I took a dirty drop, my chest plate was f*cked for days.On the 76 going to work, this city guy must of noticed his stop had just gone. So he's rushing down the top aisle. He swings around the bar to go down the stairs, hits the glass. He then tries to run down the steps but buckled and all we heard was clank bang boom and mans shoes hitting dirt as he runs off the bus. The bus driver was CREASING.

Guest Arsenal 4 life
279 from Albany school to Edmonton GreenWe reached bishops stopfords stop and all their goons got on, we didnt really have beef with them so was all cool. Anyway that d*ck Noel Sayles (casper) went to my school, he was the one who killed that danny guy in edmonton mcdonalds just cos he looked at him. Well Noel got up to go downstairs and left his seat, so some guy bishops took his seat, noel come back up and told him 2 move, the boy said no. So Noel switched and licked him with a lucozade bottle, now i am older than a lot of you on here, so back in my day the lucozade bottles were glass. Noel licked his head twice before the bottle bust. Bare crazyness going on, all us man were trying to pull noel off, some bishops man thought it was a school v school ting, so other scuffs started.In the end we just jump off the bus
OUCH THAT GUYS MAD LOL AT now i am older than a lot of you on here, so back in my day the lucozade bottles were glass LOL

Guest Arsenal 4 life
Coming up the stairs on the 341 as the bus turned to go down Lansdowne road, I took a dirty drop, my chest plate was f*cked for days.On the 76 going to work, this city guy must of noticed his stop had just gone. So he's rushing down the top aisle. He swings around the bar to go down the stairs, hits the glass. He then tries to run down the steps but buckled and all we heard was clank bang boom and mans shoes hitting dirt as he runs off the bus. The bus driver was CREASING.
LMAO

Guest Black Tom
OUCH THAT GUYS MAD LOL AT now i am older than a lot of you on here, so back in my day the lucozade bottles were glass LOL
lol, its true thoughYeah that Noel was a fool, and too think i used to cuss him off at school, little did i know man was capable of shanking man so easily

Was on the 161 on the way home, stopped outside the bus stop for kidbrooke sec school. Bus stop was packed and 161 drivers usually dont like letting them on, this day applied. So the bus driver let the people off the bus but kept the front doors shut. One second there was calm the next the bus was being ambushed like the kindergarteners in Recess. Spitting on the bus doors, kicking the bus, pressing the emergency button open, forcing their way through while the bus driver kept trying to shut the doors. They were protesting in the road at one point. Soon as feds turned up they scrambled.

some bus from london bridge to ministry of sound no idea what the number wasthere is me and a mix race girl on the bus she is in the back corner where u can see people coming on I am two places ahead of her this white couple come on lipsing up proper non stop the girl says stop it they carry on I turn around see my girl get up and box the man in his face and punching him up like a man dem I was bussing up they got of the bus and she started talking to me saying nah I aint have that hearing all that kissing this is public transport rah teh tehback in school day old 149 from gladesmore to dalstonwe finished school and all the older hackney man dem come on the bus (most r in jail still) started talking to two two man then next stop girls from our ladies school come on one breh must of asked if they know one girl from that school and the girl said yeah breh said seen sat behind her bus was rammed next thing i see him do was put his hand up her skirt try finger her this was in the middle of the bus I was thinking rass this guy is nuts the girls ran off the bus that is one of the deepist things I have seen in my life thats like a raggo rape ting

There's pureeeeee stories.Seeing one girl get kicked down the stairs on the bus by next girls from college. Being harassed by some boy when I was like 12/13 and all alone on the bus.....i was SHOOK!Water fights on the bus. Fireworks on the bus.Fight on the bus.

on the 158 going from blackhorse road to leytonMe and my pops was on the bus **because he was helping me bring some stuff home** and some next guy sits next to him and u kno in between sits sometimes u have them metal poles to seperate them. well the man must sat there with his girl and was leaning his arm over to my dads side... i was sittin in the opposite seats... my dad said to him "how much arm space do u need" he sounded drunk a bit and he was pushin his arm over a bit more... my pops flipped and grabbed him around the neck ... his girl run upstairs and left him lol and then me and my dad was just pieing him up while he was in his seat, the bus must of stopped now and his girl come bak down and got off, then me and my pops just threw him out the doors and the bus driver just drove off.Oh yeah another one On the 123 from blackhorse road to lordship laneSome man was coming up the stairs with some hench bottle of water, and because it was raining the stairs was kind of slippery, bus was packed aswell i was sittin at the top near the stairs **it was the only seats left when i got on** he come up the stairs now i see him with the bottle on his shoulder, he must of missed the step and slipped backwards down the whole stairs, i didn't meen to laugh but i couldn't help myself lol.

There's pureeeeee stories.Seeing one girl get kicked down the stairs on the bus by next girls from college. Being harassed by some boy when I was like 12/13 and all alone on the bus.....i was SHOOK!Water fights on the bus. Fireworks on the bus.Fight on the bus.
Fireworks p*ss me off, every November, last year I just sat down stairs, it was not about flying down the stairs in search of shelter.

Guest I.B.Blackman
Bishop Stopford back in the day >>>>>>>>>>>>>> presentJus left dere sthilalways madness on the 279

lol what bus is this
60 coming from coulsdon college.109 from Brixton. Most of them stories were in and around croydon.

Guest Watch My sig

279 edmonton green 2 girls fighting it going round the bend someone hit emergency door open they roll off the busstill fighting was f*cked the way they rolled off onto the road

i guessed it was the 60the bus drivers + the ppl on the bus = one mad ride
Yh them bus drivers were nuts! I remember one time everyone rushed to get on then he closed the door and just BLEW down the hill and weren't stopping at any stops, everyone was shook!!