BUS STORIES

Guest Arsenal 4 life

then i thinkhe tried 2 draw me i duno it didnt sound like words it was more like 'grunt snort mumble mumble znurph'
LMAORoutemasters were joke. I remember one yout with a mcdonalds milkshake in his hand must have decided too late to jump off the bus on Oxford street, and the bus picked up speed. His friends were telling him to just jump off, and you know peer pressure. The yout jumped of, mistimed his feet and hit the ground with some serious force, proceeded to roll about three times, and had milkshake all over him. I could not stop creasing.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

then i thinkhe tried 2 draw me i duno it didnt sound like words it was more like 'grunt snort mumble mumble znurph'
LMAORoutemasters were joke. I remember one yout with a mcdonalds milkshake in his hand must have decided too late to jump off the bus on Oxford street, and the bus picked up speed. His friends were telling him to just jump off, and you know peer pressure. The yout jumped of, mistimed his feet and hit the ground with some serious force, proceeded to roll about three times, and had milkshake all over him. I could not stop creasing.
LMFAO!!! biggrin.gif:D