convo/mood killers

macz

so im jamming round my boys flat an a few chicks come over start chatting etc then one chick says something about her daughter (girl is like 17/18) = KILLER #1someone asks how old an she replies with yh shes 2 = KILLER #2them ones where you just have to walk out the roomadd yours

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nice topicWas going shout wood green with my bredrins girl (not just us everyone)4 her birthday about 4 years ago (it was still called chicargos) everyone is hyped then she says she bringing two people from work she says dont be bad to them they are gay lovers (no hype)=killerThat kinda of means I have gone out somewhere with fudge packers

Guest Black Tom
me - im africanher - oh.. do you know...*insert random name here*plainface follows
You tend to get this with white chicks out in the sticks, who have only seen black ppl on base or channel u"oh london, do you know..............."

me - im africanher - oh.. do you know...*insert random name here*plainface follows
LOLthats madi was drunk and walkin about down west and started to sum random girl in zara coz i was bored (waitin for female m8 to pay for sh*t) and the convo is flowin then i askk where her rents are from and she says DISNEYLAND. i knew she was jus jokin but i was ermm ok...convo ended shortly after

Guest karnage
You tend to get this with white chicks out in the sticks, who have only seen black ppl on base or channel u"oh london, do you know..............."
LOL them ones.'Oh your from London, by any chance do you know a fellow called Tinchy Stryder? Hes big in the scene'

People who want to give me a one word answer in certain circumstances get AIR.Esp on msn....den have they nerve to nudge me biggrin.gif
init or just bare lol's
people that continously drop them 1 worders, along with kk just get blockdpiss me off differentlythem and nudgers
i hate thiswen THEY initiate a convo with YOU bare enthousiasticthen start droppin the one worders and kk'sthen have the audacity to ask 'u there?' after uv aired them for like 10 minssmh

most common killer is a bad joke, comes round too often but you can try reviving the mood by cussing them off for making the jokealso when girls just chat bout their ex's or their man or their friend's man, etcor when they start speaking deeply about special clothes (one girl's always going on about her dancing gear to me) and when i try change the subject they bring it back, then when i start like drifting off she gets mad and i have to shout "do i look like [insert gay/ish/camp/maybe friends name here] to you ???"

Guest Durrty Boi
Killer = girls crying to you about there ex man on the phone while ur having a decent conversation.
OH MY GODor jus randomly tellin u about ex's or current boyfriends liek you actually care

my bredrin sara done that to me crying on the phone telling me her junkie boyfreind from PECKHAM SOUTH LONDON 3 base was his name some drum and bass mc had dumped her I never cared but went to grenwich to see if i could get nething no i could not I met that girl from phoneing a ramdom number and speeching her swear I am unstable in the head gonna go by her nans see if she is still alive

Killer = girls crying to you about there ex man on the phone while ur having a decent conversation.
OH MY GODor jus randomly tellin u about ex's or current boyfriends liek you actually care
(insert plain face and skeen here)although one time it actually proved benificialgirl was telling me bout how here ex man doesnt make her feel sexyand doesnt sex her too tuff*weaves his way between her legs*