convo/mood killers

macz

you remind me of my ex is a killer.gives you the knowledge that they are feeling you but shoots you down str8 cos they are really thinking about their ex.
How about "you remind me of my Dad"?It stopped my tracks, I was BAFFFFFED.
them incest ones there"HE USED TO DO IT JUST LIKE THAT"
LMFAO!!!"he used to rub my back just like that" biggrin.gif
LOL grim

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Convo Killer = When you tell a joke and everyones laughing, then theres that one person who isn't because they don't understand it and you have to try explain it and they still don't... kills the vibe big time.
lol i have a m8 like that hes in his own world alot of the time1 of those people who buss's same topic 5mins after u and the rest of ur m8s have finnished discussin or chattin about iti call him microchip coaz hes so fast

Convo Killer = When you tell a joke and everyones laughing, then theres that one person who isn't because they don't understand it and you have to try explain it and they still don't... kills the vibe big time.
Big time and its always the girl, that won't let it go.When this happens it goes like this more timeMe: Ask JakeJake: Nah longting, ask MarlonMarlon: I'll explain laterTiff: Noooer, I wanna know noww-err.Everyone airs her. Some girls are just too slow.

Guest karnage
lol i have a m8 like that hes in his own world alot of the time1 of those people who buss's same topic 5mins after u and the rest of ur m8s have finnished discussin or chattin about iti call him microchip coaz hes so fast
lol the irony

Big time and its always the girl, that won't let it go.When this happens it goes like this more timeMe: Ask JakeJake: Nah longting, ask MarlonMarlon: I'll explain laterTiff: Noooer, I wanna know noww-err.Everyone airs her. Some girls are just too slow.
LMAO LMAO LMAOf*cking women!

me in bed with some girl from a party: you had sex before? (she was 16)her: yeh... I got raped once but i dnt really wanna talk about it me: OOOOK.... anyway im tired, goodnight
hahahaha biggrin.gif
lmao you should write for south park or family guy, that material is golden
trusssounds like a made up story100% true

Guest Durrty Boi
me - im africanher - oh.. do you know...*insert random name here*plainface follows
by the way where is that avatar image of the hoody from?
its a custom hoodie by a label called Jamhuri that make clothes with African themes

People who want to give me a one word answer in certain circumstances get AIR.Esp on msn....den have they nerve to nudge me biggrin.gif
init or just bare lol's
people that continously drop them 1 worders, along with kk just get blockdpiss me off differentlythem and nudgers
yeahh they piss me off, also them d*ckheads when they keep puttin a "?" if u dont answer even if i have in my name "Not here, back in a bit"..they piss me off tooORthem convos that just start:them: "hello"me: "hello"them: "u alryt"me: "yeah u"them: "gdgd" teh convo ends THERE..just a dead end convo, piss me off

nahh whats worse than that is when you tell a joke and everyones laffin, then sum neek trys 2 add on to the joke and just straight kills it, and kills the original joke aswell

mood killer = having to open up a condom wrapper and putting it on when u just wanna smashat that precise moment
I GO THRU THIS TOOO MANY TIMES, I FEEL I MIGHT AS WELL HAVE IT ON BEFORE I SMASH, WAIT TIL IM ROCK N LET MY TINGS JUST FIT INTO THE CONDOM!
looooolmy boy did this once. was a house party. had the link set in the bedroom and was speeching lipsed. got rubs. then when he drew out his pre dommed piece. she switched at him for assuming he was getting some and dint put out.ive always doubted whether it was actually true though or whether he just got told to he wasnt get any

People who want to give me a one word answer in certain circumstances get AIR.Esp on msn....den have they nerve to nudge me biggrin.gif
init or just bare lol's
people that continously drop them 1 worders, along with kk just get blockdpiss me off differentlythem and nudgers
yeahh they piss me off, also them d*ckheads when they keep puttin a "?" if u dont answer even if i have in my name "Not here, back in a bit"..they piss me off tooORthem convos that just start:them: "hello"me: "hello"them: "u alryt"me: "yeah u"them: "gdgd" teh convo ends THERE..just a dead end convo, piss me off
Lmao without a doubt I always have this convo with the same person on msn.Thing is I dont even bother talk to them but they always pop up like say todays gonna be any different.

mood killer = having to open up a condom wrapper and putting it on when u just wanna smashat that precise moment
I GO THRU THIS TOOO MANY TIMES, I FEEL I MIGHT AS WELL HAVE IT ON BEFORE I SMASH, WAIT TIL IM ROCK N LET MY TINGS JUST FIT INTO THE CONDOM!
looooolmy boy did this once. was a house party. had the link set in the bedroom and was speeching lipsed. got rubs. then when he drew out his pre dommed piece. she switched at him for assuming he was getting some and dint put out.ive always doubted whether it was actually true though or whether he just got told to he wasnt get any
LMAOHe werent messing about.