Your Browser............

Mr. BLK

browser on my dreamcast was sh*t so was the 36k modem it had built in
im sure it was a 56k modem biggrin.gif The browser on my windows mobile device is decent
NetworkingA black 56k Dreamcast modem.Modem: Removable; speed varied among regions: Original Asia/Japan model had a 33.6 kbit/s; consoles sold after September 9, 1999 had a 56 kbit/s modem All American models had a 56 kbit/s All PAL models had a 33.6 kbit/s

basically im in the progress of designing an entertainment platform (to cater for the uncatered in this digital world) that could be accessible through internet browsers and standalone application on devices such ascomputer - pc & macmobile phonesPMPsand so on.......but it seems that browsers on portable devices are too sh*t to cope.so right now im thinkin to include a standalone program on a mp4 player with an autorun.

browser on my dreamcast was sh*t so was the 36k modem it had built in
im sure it was a 56k modem biggrin.gif The browser on my windows mobile device is decent
NetworkingA black 56k Dreamcast modem.Modem: Removable; speed varied among regions: Original Asia/Japan model had a 33.6 kbit/s; consoles sold after September 9, 1999 had a 56 kbit/s modem All American models had a 56 kbit/s All PAL models had a 33.6 kbit/s
lmao sickit was decent for them speeds thenremember playing phantasy star on online with hardly any lag