Sign in to follow this  
Guest Black Tom

Tichina Arnold, yes I would

Guest Black Tom

There is nothin strange about me wanting to bang her is there.My friend been giving me the plainface about even entertaining the idea.880170621b2d392b9cozm6.jpg880189879a264f04a2ovu4.jpg

Guest Removal Man

i'd hit hit, only if she was frowning and telling me off tho, and threatening to hit me

Guest Removal Man
i'd hit hit, only if she was frowning and telling me off tho, and threatening to hit me
biggrin.gif
get me

i remember one time her, tisha campbell, and vivica fox were on punk'd at the same time, like milf central out there
LOLThat was funny, Vivica Fox was giving pure attitude! Shes not a "milf" in my opinion though she used to be proper pretty before she went nuts on the plastic surgery.

i remember one time her, tisha campbell, and vivica fox were on punk'd at the same time, like milf central out there
LOLThat was funny, Vivica Fox was giving pure attitude! Shes not a "milf" in my opinion though she used to be proper pretty before she went nuts on the plastic surgery.
yeah fair enough, i just looked her up on google images and she don't look right lolbut she looked nice in Two Can Play That Game and My Wife And Kids