Sign in to follow this  
LuLu

What are your plans tonight ?

im heading into the ' city centre ' of this country city with the girls from work.should be alright i guesswhat are you lot on ?

Guest Durrty Boi

cinema then some free yardmight ditch cinemadepends if the get the calls n ting

Might go see my boyfriend, if not i shall be at home resting, im going to a wedding tomorrow.

SLEEEEEEPING. Works killing me. Seriously.Then I'm going f*cking Bournemouth tomorrow. Kinda sh*t life is this?!?! *cries*.... biggrin.gif

going to pick up some money later buy some drugs and get high might pass through pub and play some poker inside there

Guest Scorpzz

Just recovered from last night, so I'm most probably just gonna chill at home.

staying at home, getting my hair doneweeks been mad stressful, need to just jam and relaxorder a pizza and see what happensback on this being single tip now

was gonna chill at home but I might go to either yuengs wine bar or a funky house after party in harlesden or maybe both

was gonna chill at home but I might go to either yuengs wine bar or a funky house after party in harlesden or maybe both
I heard Yeungs is a sh*t hole, its that free rave tonite init?

I heard Yeungs is a sh*t hole, its that free rave tonite init?
Don't know, just got a call from my bredrin telling me am I on going yeungs. Been there before, its kinda small but there was a nice vibe went there last time.

staying at home, getting my hair doneweeks been mad stressful, need to just jam and relaxorder a pizza and see what happensback on this being single tip now
K-dot.1

I have had my three phones off since sunday and I swear I have had such a lovely week remember how it was b4 mobiles it was so f*cking nice that is all

im heading into the ' city centre ' of this country city with the girls from work.should be alright i guesswhat are you lot on ?
printworks?I'm staying in with a chinese and stepford wives.

printworks?I'm staying in with a chinese and stepford wives.
yeh were stayin in biggrin.gif

I have had my three phones off since sunday and I swear I have had such a lovely week remember how it was b4 mobiles it was so f*cking nice that is all
did that for 3 daysalmost missed an offer 2 go paintballinhi would of been pissed