Febian Brandy

What you think of him?I think this yute looks sick, merking the reserves, thought he looked ill b4 seen a bit more of him since I got MUTV.He looks like Jermaine Defoe and his style reminds me of Defoe aswell, hope Fergie gives him a chance.Nothing better than seeing youth come tru and kill it.I reckon Lee Martin could come thru 1st team aswell.

Guest Watch My sig

took his goal well yesterday needs to bulk upall or youngers need to bulk upfrom time nani looks lightwieght and he is wedge then you know Campbell been given a chance this season aswell fergie rejected loan bids from championship

Guest haze-e
is this the bre who lobbed the keeper vs porto youth cuphe missed pure chances. truesay hes not lightweight at all. how is nani wedge?
AHHHHHHHHHHHIce... SHow him the pic.Nani is not lightweight AT ALL

he looks a good player but at this age Ebanks blake was a lot better and look where he is now Plymouth look at Rossi he's a different kind of player but is undoubtedly a lot better and even he didn't make it question When was the last time United produced a reserve team striker who broke into the first team I see where people see the Defoe in him but to make the transition from reserve/youth team striker to first team is very hard and i fear this could be another one who ends up in the championship via Royal Antwerp of course

haven't seem more then the odd highlight or clip of him, so can't really say,but what i have seen of him reminds me of when healy was trying to break into the first team.bare similarities, and yeh i remember when ebanks blake was hyped up bare, what he saying nowadays anyway

haven't seem more then the odd highlight or clip of him, so can't really say,but what i have seen of him reminds me of when healy was trying to break into the first team.bare similarities, and yeh i remember when ebanks blake was hyped up bare, what he saying nowadays anyway
playing regular for Plymouth while still proving Uniteds failure to produce real homegrown talent since Brian Kidd left