Sign in to follow this  
Guest Durrty Boi

Pussy Or Your Boys?

Guest Durrty Boi

Scenario.you've made plans with ur boys to hit a club, or jam or play pro, hit a shubbz or whatever u do.then, one chick u been tryna move to for a hot minute tells u she got a free yard and whatnot and wants you to come overnot u really wanna hit that, but ur afraid this may be ur only chance (coz u been trying for long n this si the first chance u got)what would u do?see ur boys, or link the chick?this could be flipped around to apply to females aswell

actually i dunnodepends on the situationif its a clubbing ting i dunno if i would skip it stillbut if we're just on ends jamming playing pro, i would more than likely link the chick

If I knew it was a lashing ting then I'd hit the girl, my boys would understand.

Guest haze-e

Football. f*ck It.My game should be tight enough to get the chance again.

First come first serve is my policy most times.
Que? biggrin.gif
LOLNo you clown!If my frens ask me 2do suttin wid dem b4 my man den ima do it and vice versa!

I would cuss off my bredrins if they came to link me instead of getting some one time only p*ssy.. Unless there was something important we were doing (which there never is)So p*ssy..

"BROS' BEFORE HOE'S
*spuds*this would mostly be the caseits not like shes the only chick out there.BUTi see my bredrins often so if this is like the only chance i could lash this girl iv been on for long time then i would lash the chick and my boys will understand

Guest roskie_07

the only thing me not lashing is if I:.have football training/match>>>mans reaching afterorMan Utd are on T.V

Guest Durrty Boi

u would pass a chance with a chick uve waitin to do for ages to wath a football match on TV?cnt u watch the replay?or watch it at hers with f*ckin or sutin?

Guest roskie_07
u would pass a chance with a chick uve waitin to do for ages to wath a football match on TV?cnt u watch the replay?or watch it at hers with f*ckin or sutin?
true but football is mans life.....p*ssy comes and goes playa

Guest Scorpzz

If I'm going to a club and I've been looking forward to it then I might go to the club depending on If I'm bothered or not, if its just like jammin playing ps2 I'd go to the chicks yard.

I would cuss off my bredrins if they came to link me instead of getting some one time only p*ssy.. Unless there was something important we were doing (which there never is)So p*ssy..
exactly