Pussy Or Your Boys?

Guest Durrty Boi

Guest Durrty Boi

Scenario.you've made plans with ur boys to hit a club, or jam or play pro, hit a shubbz or whatever u do.then, one chick u been tryna move to for a hot minute tells u she got a free yard and whatnot and wants you to come overnot u really wanna hit that, but ur afraid this may be ur only chance (coz u been trying for long n this si the first chance u got)what would u do?see ur boys, or link the chick?this could be flipped around to apply to females aswell

"BROS' BEFORE HOE'S
*spuds*this would mostly be the caseits not like shes the only chick out there.BUTi see my bredrins often so if this is like the only chance i could lash this girl iv been on for long time then i would lash the chick and my boys will understand

Guest Durrty Boi

u would pass a chance with a chick uve waitin to do for ages to wath a football match on TV?cnt u watch the replay?or watch it at hers with f*ckin or sutin?

Guest roskie_07
u would pass a chance with a chick uve waitin to do for ages to wath a football match on TV?cnt u watch the replay?or watch it at hers with f*ckin or sutin?
true but football is mans life.....p*ssy comes and goes playa

Guest Scorpzz

If I'm going to a club and I've been looking forward to it then I might go to the club depending on If I'm bothered or not, if its just like jammin playing ps2 I'd go to the chicks yard.