F.A.O Man Dem (no homo)

Bruno Di Gradi

i already messaged her showing her this threadLOOSEi cant remember when i decided to stop but it was when women this age were acting the same as girls that were say 16 that i realised its longand to be fairwhite mixed racefrom the netAINT DOING IT those are the facts and ive f*cked so many different types so my theory is very accurate

you know what yeahi see ALLOT of women like this when i pick up my son from school this is why i keep it ever so brief when i pick him up even the class room helper looks like a wog socket so i only talk to the teacher and the woman i pay the dinner money to and the receptionist cos i HAVE TO.grims are EVERYWHERE NOW and i cant have my circle infiltrated with this filth.

thats why i dont link net chicks I have a profile pic and stuff I have bare messages but I dont try draw none of them ask for a number link up or nothing those who think i am lieing u can go and ask the people u see in my comment section they will say they only talk to me I dont try it coz thats loose prefer girls on road

well out of all the chicks ive slammed ive had about 5 grimms like thisthe thing is most of them (milfs ) you wouldnt even THINK they on that where as this one you can just tell by looking at her she is very skatty and its girls and women like this that i refuse to associate with and any man that wifey off a ting like that will get cut off also.its really bad i suppose im over the net thing now its just air

theres bare mums like thisi got a 38yr old mum of 4 to strip on cam like a week agojust wanted to test myself if she would really do this i even recorderd it so one day i might go on f*ckry and send it to her kids mum of 4 jeez her eldest is 14 aswellshes greek but she had a jamaican husbandshes quite fat and bare ugly though lol (might get slewed for this but minor)she had dreads aswellshe made me sick so i blocked and deleted her

theres bare mums like thisi got a 38yr old mum of 4 to strip on cam like a week agojust wanted to test myself if she would really do this i even recorderd it so one day i might go on f*ckry and send it to her kids mum of 4 jeez her eldest is 14 aswellshes greek but she had a jamaican husbandshes quite fat and bare ugly though lol (might get slewed for this but minor)she had dreads aswellshe made me sick so i blocked and deleted her
lol @ feelin dirty after hahahah

the worst kind of jez32 looking 40+yuteskronikgrime groupiewith yutesskets these days are breaking the f*cking boundriesholy water with detol and bleach aint cleansing this bitchshes f*cking dirtywould surprise me if her daughter jumped on the mother daughter myspace bandwagon

Guest The Operative.

If shes already in LDN I think I saw her on the 12.Bare shopping bags.But Im also pretty sure I saw p money walking through peckham which would be very unlikely...*Books contact lens appointment with DA*