Moving out

LuLu

when you moved out ? or how old do you think you will be when you move out ?its 98% certain il be back living in manchester before christmas i have 5 options of where to live, im rather indecisive though.

16 i moved and lived with my cousin who was never in the yard so i basically lived on my ownmoved back when i was 18 cause my mum had a yute year before and we lived far away from my sisters schoolso it was a temp ting at the time but then she had another baby in march and boy i just stayed again to help outdue to go and live with my nan when her son leaves in januarary

16 i moved and lived with my cousin who was never in the yard so i basically lived on my ownmoved back when i was 18 cause my mum had a yute year before and we lived far away from my sisters schoolso it was a temp ting at the time but then she had another baby in march and boy i just stayed again to help outdue to go and live with my nan when her son leaves in januarary
Let me get this right... your mum had a baby when you were 17, and then she had another one after that?? Isn't she gettin a bit old for all that?? No offence like.

Let me get this right... your mum had a baby when you were 17, and then she had another one after that?? Isn't she gettin a bit old for all that?? No offence like.
week after 17th birthdaythen 3 years afterand shes in perfect health so shes bless

week after 17th birthdaythen 3 years afterand shes in perfect health so shes bless
That's all good, but it's more risky for older mothers to have babies, and the child mioght come out downs syndrome and all that kinda stuff...

That's all good, but it's more risky for older mothers to have babies, and the child mioght come out downs syndrome and all that kinda stuff...
truebut really and trully i dont see no downs signsall my sister dem come out correct so theres no worries

Guest The Operative.

Any day now. Except i ain't got the pee.I'm 19. I argue with my parents way too much and their droppin hints that they want me out. Need to go back to uni early or suttin. They get on my nerves.