Sign in to follow this  
Able

Stickys

I know this may sound a lil twisted but shouldnt the events that are being advertised on the ads be sticky rather than having random nights made sticky clogging up the forums? Why not email admin the details and get it up on the events section ?

Yeh, I agree! It'd be better if they could be put on the Events section of the site.
Your the one putitng all ya bookings sticky. The forums arent busy enough as it is, we dont need ppl logging off cos its congested with stickys for bookings. Serious mate i know it sounds like im being an old woman but would be better to spend time getting some more topics going.

I don't think people will log off just because there's few sticky topics. It doesn't take much to just scroll the up/down the screen.

I don't think people will log off just because there's few sticky topics. It doesn't take much to just scroll the up/down the screen.
whos running the rave at 1921?

Management from One92One & Curiosity group. Why?More info here:http://www.one92one.co.uk/events.asp?calendaradjust=0&dateonview=26/08/2005
so its not that greg then?

i aint even gonna lie, i f*cking hate that club. those loud air things that blast smoke out are f*cking terrible lol