Sign in to follow this  
Guest Black Tom

Some fucked parents

Guest Durrty Boi

abaat branding her "wicked"man woulda shanked her in court

they should murder people like this straight execution like the guy who raped his baby neice thyen killed hermakes me vex

These child abuse stories make so angry and full of sorrow for the child. Has anyone noticed though, the parents in these cases are usually always in their early twenties...

Guest Durrty Boi
so durrty tell me of your sig
On Road DVD released 2004i made the post in a few topics still

My mum jus showed me bout this. Some f*cked up people out there. To think theres people who would do anything to have a child and they cant and these people just have them all willy-nilly and f*ck up!

Tragic still, proper pretty little girl.These things make me mad but you cant do nothing about it cos they only find out these things when its too late.If there was some kind of screening test which could be done b4 people have children, but there isnt.

My mum jus showed me bout this. Some f*cked up people out there. To think theres people who would do anything to have a child and they cant and these people just have them all willy-nilly and f*ck up!
so tru

My sentiments.These people need to undergo the cruelest of punishments before being duppied off.Those ones where you say 'die slow bitch'

Guest I.B.Blackman

govt wants to indtrduce parental classes for future parents on the news a few weeks back

govt wants to indtrduce parental classes for future parents on the news a few weeks back
i dont think that will stop things like this happening, these people are just pure evil

Guest G-dub

saw this in the paper!sh*t like this makes me f*ckin mad!sick c*nts.

LMFAO at gdubs sig----------------------------------back on topic0well lets just storm the courthouse and kill them ourselves init,all this country needs is a few vigilante gangs to restore ordernb - shower ones not waste ones