So it's been 100 days since Maddy diappeared

Bacardi_Up

What do you people think about what has transpired over the last 100days. Do you still blame the parents, do you reckon she is dead?Personally I can't see how she is alive but now apparently the parents are not above suspicion and are included in the investigation as potential suspects.This is back in the media since it is the 100 days anniversary but to be honest I just think it is a waste of perfectly good news space.Discuss.

100 day sounds so much longer than 3-and-a-bit monthsif the blood on the walls is hers...... she deadif the dna on the glass is hers.... she aint, and some mysterious person will appear with her one day to collect the reward moneyit's the parents fault, it's boring, and if she wasn't white and innocent looking it wouldn't be a big thingim done

people have bgan to lash at them, portugal is kinda tired of the whole case. one lawyer of a suspect has already said they shoudl f*ck off back to britain... many of her family's friends have been interviewed by police and not just as routine, but suspects, so bad blood. speaking of blood..didnt they find some blood on the wall? i saw an evening standard headline 2days ago that she died in a hotel room?feel bad for them, but they created the whole circus so have to take the heat. british press villify anyone who questions them which is the most annoying thing

watched her parent on gmtv this morningthey need to get arrested and put in jail f*ckin tryin to justify what they done say a fire broke out maddie and the twins would of died plus they must of done the same thing every night, go on the piss innit for someone to know the kids r there is very high,ly unlikelybut I am starting to think they killed her or someone they were with did it sorry but I have seen this stuff b4 they get no sympathy from me I just hope to god she is alive and found and her and the twins go to parents who aint waste

Guest Scorpzz
I still reckon it was Rsonist.
lmao, firing squad.Dunno what happened to her but boy hopefully she's alive (which seems unlikely) and as I've said before her parents are pricks.

The thing is I can't help but think if this kid wasn't part of nice middle class family then the story would have died after 1 or 2 weeks max and their would be no reward, people still sending in money when people even stopped sending to the Tsunami fund after 100days.

Guest Durrty Boi
The thing is I can't help but think if this kid wasn't part of nice middle class family then the story would have died after 1 or 2 weeks max and their would be no reward, people still sending in money when people even stopped sending to the Tsunami fund after 100days.
one or 2 days maxone kid British kid was kidnapped in Nigeria n got hardly any airtimebut truesay it was overshadowed by this

Like kurious said.. they needed Grisham.
Don't forget Haratio kane. Both of them together would find her in 24hours just like on TV.Grisham will find her and Kane will shoot the motherf*ckers that took her.

over a million has been raised. i cant blame them for their status if thats what has helped them, but its been a bit too much. what does meeting the pope have to do with finding your child, children that get KILLED in the UK dont get to meet the prime minister..talkless of going all that far. still if she was my sister..i would be calling all of you devils

one or 2 days maxone kid British kid was kidnapped in Nigeria n got hardly any airtimebut truesay it was overshadowed by this
True. I just go to validate your point that I see that story in the metro one day and then vanished from the media the next day. Though thankfully she was returned.Maddy has been kept in the spotlight while other cases are not, the new Harry Potter book is dedicated to Maddy while next cases are left to wrap the next days fish and chips.

get me toni and the media who makes up everyone mind 4 them (sheep) r lowing it to be so they should be in jail coz i am sure if i was a youth and my mum went out and house burnt down with me inside she would go jail whats the difffence

imma go missin 2moro, see if i get the same media attention.
You won't, if anything the media would say that you were lacking a positive role model and that you have gang affiliations.

Guest Durrty Boi
imma go missin 2moro, see if i get the same media attention.
You won't, if anything the media would say that you were lacking a positive role model and that you have gang affiliations.
straightLondon teenager missin, no ones gives a f*ck