Scott Carson

The Infamous

I can see him getting sold for 8million next summerReina is never getting replaced and with us getting him for 900k from Leeds I can see Rafa wanting to cash in on him with a healthy profitI think he is a very good shot stopped but his pace coming off the line is very poor needs to lose some weight and will never be a Liverpool keeper due to Rafa wanting a "sweeper" keeper which Reina does brilliantlyGood luck Scott with your future career but it is time to gopepe_award_120_1.jpgReina aint ramping 2 times golden glove winner

Carson is an average keeper.Gordon is seemingly a very good keeper therefore he does not deserve the same price tag.

Carson aint nothing special, but I do think hes a really good shot stopper.I'm not even too sure he's better than Sorenson tbh, but it's another player O'Neills brought in and I have complete and utter faith in MON (minus the signing of Harewood lol).Over all I'm not dissapointed, but I don't see why Liverpool refused to sell.You have BOUGHT Itandje, yeah?So why even bother keeping Carson when you'v got two keepers there for the long term?I guess Itandje is on a 3+ year deal...

Carson aint nothing special, but I do think hes a really good shot stopper.I'm not even too sure he's better than Sorenson tbh, but it's another player O'Neills brought in and I have complete and utter faith in MON (minus the signing of Harewood lol).Over all I'm not dissapointed, but I don't see why Liverpool refused to sell.You have BOUGHT Itandje, yeah?So why even bother keeping Carson when you'v got two keepers there for the long term?I guess Itandje is on a 3+ year deal...
Rafa gave him a 5 year deal last summer so when he return next year he will still have 3years left and hopefully have a good season with Villawhich will increase his value and with villa and city being backed by their sugar daddies he will flog him for the highest bidderItandje will be the back up player unless he is absolute sh*tAlso he is better than Sorensen you will see in time but loan don't hurt though you could always return him if he is shite