If you need a 2nd mobile

You know what, I was thinking about getting one of those sim splitter thing for my phone but I might just get a cheapo phone like this and dash my 02 chip in there.

Guest Durrty Boi
a dual sim fne is me in a few weeks stil,maybe even a couple...rah i cud roll with 4 numbers lol.any 1 knw what them bootleg iphones r sayin?K-dot.1
u cnt use them at the same timegotta alternate between the different simcards

a dual sim fne is me in a few weeks stil,maybe even a couple...rah i cud roll with 4 numbers lol.any 1 knw what them bootleg iphones r sayin?K-dot.1
u cnt use them at the same timegotta alternate between the different simcards
Yeah, I had 1 before, was kinda cack.

Off topic but am I the only who's been through countless numbers of nokia chargers, those crappy chargers break so easily.
You talking about the newish gen chargers that come with the n series for example?If so yes I am on my second nokia charger for my n95, had to miss couple hours of work to see whether it was the phone having difficulty charging or the charger. Yes it turned out to be the swag charger.
nah motorola chargers are f*ckedthey somehow loose connectivity on the metal bitsso swag u have to keep them at some next angle to charge
I have this exact problem with my old phone. Would keep jiggling the charger and phone while the charger was plugged and do some next angles to get it to charge.

nah motorola chargers are f*ckedthey somehow loose connectivity on the metal bitsso swag u have to keep them at some next angle to charge
I have that exact problem but with my Nokia charger.On a side note People with N73 how do I put SatNav on there?