Sign in to follow this  
Dat Boy B

Blues seal Alex capture

alex_544494.jpgBlues seal Alex captureBlues seal Alex captureBrazilian joins on three-year dealChelsea have completed the signing of Brazilian defender Alex from PSV Eindhoven.The Blues have been looking push through a deal for Alex for some time, and after three seasons at PSV he was finally granted a work permit earlier this month.Alex has now passed a medical at Stamford Bridge and agreed terms on a three-year contract.He accepts that he will have to fight just to establish himself as a regular starter, but is confident he will be successful in the Premier League."I hope do a good job at this wonderful club," Alex told Chelsea TV."I am happy for the opportunity Chelsea have given me. I sometimes watch the games and I hear about the club and I hope everything goes well."I hope to adapt myself very quickly because (Ricardo) Carvalho and (Jose)Mourinho will help me with the language barrier, and I hope I can start straight away and won't have any problem to be on the team."
Source - http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11668_2654006,00.htmlBig signing. biggrin.gif

Yeah wasn't he always going to play for you as long as personal terms were agreed?But I guess you are showing glee that he can finally play for you.

How is Jose going to keep Alex,Carvalho and Ben Haim happy?Terry is playing when ever he is fitBen Haim is the one that is going to get benched the most out of those not like he will be dropped from the Isreal squad

Guest M12

lining up as a striker and seeing him and JT would instil fear deep in your heart. Imagine thinking you could ever win anything in the air [toney]ERGH!!![/toney]

Any beast.Carvalho>>>>Terry>>>Alex.
spot on however Terry's influence means he 's the first name on the team sheet and rightfully so