Sign in to follow this  
Guest I.B.Blackman

Whats The Longest Time You've Gone Without

Guest I.B.Blackman

Sleep?Mans tryna break records 2nightDrinkin bare tea likeCos this friday nite gets air

72hours roughly.

3 days 2 nights just playing football manager what is so sick about it though I was dropping and I had a dream that I died when that usually happens most people wake up I never for a while then i got up and could not breath so aint tried taht sh*t since

coke keeps u up seriously like coffee why do u think all my post in the past half hour have been so hype

Guest Durrty Boi
36 hours
was on coke til bare early in the morning
nahcnt member what i was doini jus remember counting the hours

around 40. wen u go past the point of being bare tired it gets easier
3 days 2 nights just playing football manager what is so sick about it though I was dropping and I had a dream that I died when that usually happens most people wake up I never for a while then i got up and could not breath so aint tried taht sh*t since
about 48 then i slept for over 12 hours and didn't feel right for the rest of that week its true it does get easier the longer you do it for 3 nights and 2 days your mad

bout 48 hours, i remember once i stayed up all night and had a GCSE exam the next day i was mash up still. My sleeping pattern is f*cked doe im nocturnal now.

the time pro 3 was out,started playing friday afternoon vs my cousinwatched arsenal v man u on the sundaydidnt sleep til tuesdayu get used 2 it,i need 2 get out of the habit though