Late collage applications

Guest I.B.Blackman

Guest I.B.Blackman

Once I get my GCSEs and it meets the collage criteria can i apply for a collage that I havnt been accepted into str8 awaylike jus roll up wid my gradesn if dey hav room get in?

man you're late, i dunno how that works out but you might have to apply for like normal colleges (not 6th form ones)i applied for monoux at the start of last month (july) and got my enrolment invitation this week, didn't get an interview because the applications were supposed to be in before the 26th of may or something like thati dunno how it would work now because enrolment for most places is at the end of this month

Guest I.B.Blackman

dnt get me wrong ive got 2 places so far but...dere both sh*t for my future prospectusesi wanna go Woodhouse as opposed 2 Monouxcah i feel dt ill waste bare A's by goin 2 a swag/normal collage

dnt get me wrong ive got 2 places so far but...dere both sh*t for my future prospectusesi wanna go Woodhouse as opposed 2 Monouxcah i feel dt ill waste bare A's by goin 2 a swag/normal collage
woodhouse was dead out when i went man, the gash wern't saying much (seriously) and the area seens deadouti've been accepted but don't really wanna go, especially with their music tech department looking swagi think woodhouse might be one of the most least likely places to get in because they have bare applicants on the waiting list

Guest Durrty Boi

llow goin college for girlsbuilding ur entire future based on how many chicks go thereloooongi didnt research on chicks but i chose somewhere where i wouldnt get distracted by hype and all thatoh how i was wrongbut its ite though, i can still do my thing

Guest I.B.Blackman
woodhouse was dead out when i went man, the gash wern't saying much (seriously) and the area seens deadouti've been accepted but don't really wanna go, especially with their music tech department looking swagi think woodhouse might be one of the most least likely places to get in because they have bare applicants on the waiting list
dats exactly wt i was thinkin wen i turned dwn dere waiting list application tingbut the collage overall is no hype n very good standrd cos im doin maths aswell initgash can fit in2 d weekendsim doin music tech stil biggrin.gif

im not going college for girls, but it is an influence to the place im going, im still not sure where i want to go really, applied for 4 placesEdmonton County 6th form - good coz i know everyone there and its 5 mins away from my yard, bad because i know everyone there and i can't do media or music-tech (as a levels)City n Islington - my bro went there said it was good, looks fresh, new place, but i don't know anyone there (not too bad)Monoux - i aint even been to the place lol, but i know a few people who go there and said it was good, but i cant do music tech as a levelsWoodhouse - like the best reputation for a school, but when i went there it seemed so deadoutAnyone been to any of the above and would like to say what is good or bad points to any of the places??

Guest I.B.Blackman

ive dun my woodhouse interviewbut they said no and asked if i wished to join the waiting listbut bein the stuck up c*nt i am i aired the letterbut nw ive changed my mind

Guest King Ronnie Coleman

Depends what course/collge innit. Best way is to phone them up instead of asking in here.I go city & islington, sick IT facilities but some of the tutuors are lazy.

I work in a college, its not too late to apply, interviews and enrolement run throughout the whole summer into the middle of september, as long as there places available on the course you want, you will get an interview.Every student that enrols is a source of income to the college so they want all the students they can get.