Sign in to follow this  
Dat Boy B

Is it just me..

Or do you HATE linking girls that are TOOO easy.One girl ive linked a few times just puts sex on a plate for me , And to be honest i dont even wanna sex her (no homo)I hate easy girls.I like girls which are harder to get.

i like a challenge myselfof course if theirs sex on a plate, im not exactly gonna say i have a headache and roll over

Guest Scorpzz

If its infront of me and she's offering, I'd bang it. But if I just know I can get it, I usually just don't bother anymore because I have no drive and there is no challenge.

Guest Durrty Boi

naah mate i go for allmakes a change stillobv. too much of anything is swagjus have a bit of variation

Guest Jack X Supreme

I'm like you, but I normally go for niiiiice girls that have loadsa guys all over them so you gotta prove yourself.

i like a challenge myselfof course if theirs sex on a plate, im not exactly gonna say i have a headache and roll over

LMAO

lol get me