Barclays Premier League Week 1

Guest al@x

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boythose sunderland striker cant hold the ball up 4 sh*tthe chance murphy had,he just took so long the angle got narrowed down big time,no conviction in the shot thoughkaboul looks solidberbatov shouldve gone 4 the lob 2wards goal rather than other gordon 4 him 2 controlsunderland set pieces=A I Rcarlos edwards,ino its only 1st half but 4 toneys hype i havent seen him take a man on once or put in a cross

berba-iwillscore35goals-atov can't even touch the ball... been offside bout 456456 times as wellsunderland playing very well, should have taken that chance ... team is solid except for that stokes guy...swear now the footies back i feel to load FM right now, been a long wait.

yeah he is u can see berbas class above the rest I will be shocked if he is still a yid next season providing they dont get champs league footy but thats a long way awaysh*t match is back on see u guys end of match

I never knw yorke could play midfeild that notsworthy guy has been pretty solid I like him
wat a boring game how they gonna start of the season with a game like this
yeah Yorke started playing that postion in the world cup and yeah this is a weird game to start of with 1-0 Setanta Villa vs the Scousers >>>>>>this game