Rush Hour 3

O.Man

Saw it last night....Very funny, but the story line is a bit f*ckedAnd some parts are over baitSPOILER SPOILER SPOILERIt was bait that the old man was involved from the beginningAnd that chiney woman with the knives...had no role in the film what so ever/SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

Lol yeah storyline was over bait. From the start I said to my girl {SPOILER} I bet that white man is the bad guy {SPOILER}.Film was jokes though, action was slightly lacking and Chris Tucker was more annoying than ever although he was very funny in some bits. That M&S ting was PENG but puts you off when {SPOILER} when she takes off her wig and you see her odd shaped head {SPOILER}.

Lol yeah storyline was over bait. From the start I said to my girl {SPOILER} I bet that white man is the bad guy {SPOILER}.Film was jokes though, action was slightly lacking and Chris Tucker was more annoying than ever although he was very funny in some bits. That M&S ting was PENG but puts you off when {SPOILER} when she takes off her wig and you see her odd shaped head {SPOILER}.
{SPOILER} Chris Tuckers reaction to that was funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny {SPOILER}

Although its star Jackie Chan is already 53, Rush Hour director Brett Ratner is optimistic they can make a fourth installment in the Rush Hour franchise."I hope so. Why not?" he said. "If people like the movie and they go and see it. Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan are great entertainers. Rush Hour for me is an international film."And the film's producer Arthur Sarkissian was optimistic they would soon be starting work on the next film. "I've spoken to Chris Tucker," he stated. "I said, 'We've waited six years to do Rush Hour 3 and if we wait another six years, Jackie is going to be way too tired to do this stuff. So Chris is on board - he said he would love to do it."But we have to make sure it stands on its own. And it hinges on how successful 'Rush Hour 3' is, for the studio to say we want to make another one."If we do, I'm strongly thinking about setting it in Moscow."

{SPOILER} Chris Tuckers reaction to that was funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny {SPOILER}
yhhhhhh dats wer i remember her from... biggrin.gif

Guest King Ronnie Coleman

Tucker killed the movie.Good film imo, some of the parts were bait though, SPOILERafter the shootout in the hospital why didn't noone run away/the police arrive?After Chan's brother dies you see him crying, but in the end he's dancing around like nuttin happened./SPOILER