Rush Hour 3

O.Man

Decent film, was a good laugh but not hilariously funny.Best bit of entertainment wasn't even in the film... Right at the end everyone left the screen and was outside and boom a mass brawl kicks out, couple mans thought they were goons and were making noise during the film so when mans got out pier people telling them to know their role. Meanwhile I'm walking back to the car so somewhere in between it kicked off and my bredrin shouts my name (telling me to stick around - he wasn't involved just a nosey spectator like the rest of the 150 people there), turn around and this one mans round a lampost with 3 brehs smashing him up. You ever felt to beat mans up after a film for making unnecessary commotion during a film you paid round about £6 for?

films ok, wudnt go cinema for it tho.obv the storyline aint guna be great so u shudnt be goin in with high expectations of it.the 'who are you?' 'im Yu' bit was funny tho.and

You ever felt to beat mans up after a film for making unnecessary commotion during a film you paid round about £6 for?
yes.