Fao Tanner

Apache

Guest Black Tom

He will come back and firm it out anyway and TBH the team was weakI aint saying much cos I am not confident in Arsenal at all this season, so I will choose my slewages carefully

just read this about curbs Fulham defender Paul Konchesky has hit out at West Ham boss Alan Curbishley, claiming he is "sure" the manager was the reason behind Carlos Tevez's decision to leave the club.Konchesky played under Curbishley at Charlton and West Ham but left the East End club this summer and insists the Hammers chief was his motivation for leaving."There was, and still is, a lot of unhappy players at the club who don't like him. I am one of them and he knows that, and that is why I left the club," he told The People."I know there are a lot of players who don't think he is any good."I am sure that is one of the main reasons Carlos Tevez didn't stay at the club, and also why Darren Bent refused to sign for West Ham. It was because of the manager."He is hard to get on with. He doesn't have much banter; he is serious all the time, he keeps himself to himself and doesn't get involved - very old school."

McCart-Horse looks like Bambi on ice whenever anyone runs at him. All Konchesky used to do was try and play too much cross field balls and give possession away. He was never swag.
He was pure sh*t, at least McCartney keeps it simple instead of passing terribly, crossing terribly and shooting terribly.The general consensus is that McCartney was an improvement on Konchesky.