Sign in to follow this  
LuLu

To catch a predator uk

it seems to work in the US cracking down on internet pedophiles who go to meet their victim but get a hell of a shock when theres a camera crew in the house and the police are waiting to arrest them outside the set up house.do you think there should be a British version of the show ? do you think it would work over here ?For those of those of you who are unaware of what im talking about , click the link belowhttp://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19838639/

remember watching oprahand they were catching these guysthey played like they were young boys and getting these guys to come to an empty house and caught themone even entered the naked biggrin.gif

how do people find those paedophile sites ? i have been on every single type of site on the internet except one of those . they must have some kind of secret club . . . . i want to join . joking

Paedos need to be locked up for life.And if im not mistaken I think the police or who ever it is already do pose as young children to catch paedos out.

They would never allow it here.
Unfortunately.But they should. need to get these sickos off the street.

the real solution i think is the good old angry mob. person rapes a child, next day he is captured by a mob and tortured in a basement untill he dies of hunger.

these topics rarely take off if i'm not involved
i think your right there , people have only replyed to this thread since you posted in it .back on subject , one pedo guy asked the presenter guy , ' when will i see myself on tv ? ' what was he going to do , sit down at home and record it .

Guest Jack X Supreme

People in England have too many human rights for this.It's a joke.

^ you got a point there about to many human rights@ gambit lol @ the titles in the video

i think your right there , people have only replyed to this thread since you posted in it .back on subject , one pedo guy asked the presenter guy , ' when will i see myself on tv ? ' what was he going to do , sit down at home and record it .
yeh man its 1 to show the grankids and be proud of moments

yeh man its 1 to show the grankids and be proud of moments
lol