To catch a predator uk

LuLu

it seems to work in the US cracking down on internet pedophiles who go to meet their victim but get a hell of a shock when theres a camera crew in the house and the police are waiting to arrest them outside the set up house.do you think there should be a British version of the show ? do you think it would work over here ?For those of those of you who are unaware of what im talking about , click the link belowhttp://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19838639/

these topics rarely take off if i'm not involved
i think your right there , people have only replyed to this thread since you posted in it .back on subject , one pedo guy asked the presenter guy , ' when will i see myself on tv ? ' what was he going to do , sit down at home and record it .

i think your right there , people have only replyed to this thread since you posted in it .back on subject , one pedo guy asked the presenter guy , ' when will i see myself on tv ? ' what was he going to do , sit down at home and record it .
yeh man its 1 to show the grankids and be proud of moments

yeh man its 1 to show the grankids and be proud of moments
lol