Sign in to follow this  
Carpe_Deum

Might be worth a try... VIP tribe...

got this from another forum that seems to be on this hard, ive looked at this site, and you register, build a village, and can become part of a tribe.. you develop your village etc..and can make enemies / friends, taking over villages etc. starts off kinda slow, but i guess it might get interesting if many others join. tribal warsp.s. when you wanna register.. select world 10.also, i created a tribe called vip2 thats the tag to use when seeking one. if you register jus lemme know ur name and u get sent the invite. or perhaps with the fantasy hH this is overload?

cool, i will invite yous to the tribe. it starts off slow like i said but after 4 days my village is looking noice. just building troops now and adding population.

Guest Dr. Doom

I still think www.runescape.com would be better. They have clan chat on it now.

theres bare games like this.. anyone who joins tribal wars..if we wanna be in the same place.. join world 10. if people are in diffnt worlds..theres no cooperation really,

i joined world 10 what do i do
start building your village innit. go through the help tutorials that explain how to begin. whats your username there

Guest Dr. Doom
Carpe join runescape. Llow this game.
i will give it a look. only got time for one of these kinda games, b4 i bcome a freak
Cool trust me this game is sick. It is an mmorpg some people like them some do not. If you are a man of patience or intelligence I think you shall find you enjoy this game. Do not forget to post up the username you give your runescape avatar here.

Guest Vegeta

carpe man do a vip runescape clanllow this browser based text ting i narly fell asleep lol