Sign in to follow this  
Bacardi_Up

What would you do if you suspect your friend

Got a friend and she has always had some problems with lying and creating fiction, some self harming as well but I thought that she was better over the past year and a half or so since I became good friends with her.Anyway her boyfriend broke up with her and she has completely broken down, she has started self harming again and has thrown some very public displays that got me thinking "What the f*ck!"I think she might be a suicide risk, what should I do. She is messed up and I was thinking of informing the police/mental health authorities that she may be a suicide risk and also thinking of informing her parents but haven't done so yet.What should I do? What would you do?

Guest Durrty Boi

aint much u can do i supposejust hope she gets past it n try not to let her kill herself

cud probly hit that on the rebound matebut seriously i dano maybe talk to her,if yr gunna talk to her parents just say yr worried about her,or get her to go GP for some st john worts or wotever

She is messed up and I was thinking of informing the police/mental health authorities that she may be a suicide risk and also thinking of informing her parents but haven't done so yet.
Dont go to the authorities at first but tell her parents straight away. They'll deal with it the way they want to. If however they are on a we dont care tip then you can go to the mental health authorities.

She is messed up and I was thinking of informing the police/mental health authorities that she may be a suicide risk and also thinking of informing her parents but haven't done so yet.
Dont go to the authorities at first but tell her parents straight away. They'll deal with it the way they want to. If however they are on a we dont care tip then you can go to the mental health authorities.
It's not that they won't care, but they are next level strict and may not understand.

Inform mental health. My friend's in a mental hospital right now because I used to share similar issues with her and I told her it's how she'll recover. She's safer there cos she won't continue to drink or attempt another suicide.Yeah like X-T said inform her parents first... It's for the best.If you don't wanna inform mental health, something that's really good is to get someone who's already overcome something like it, to talk to her. That's if she feels comfortable with that... It's helpless tryna talk to someone who they believe 'does not know what they're going through.'

Inform mental health. My friend's in a mental hospital right now because I used to share similar issues with her and I told her it's how she'll recover. She's safer there cos she won't continue to drink or attempt another suicide.Yeah like X-T said inform her parents first... It's for the best.If you don't wanna inform mental health, something that's really good is to get someone who's already overcome something like it, to talk to her. That's if she feels comfortable with that... It's helpless tryna talk to someone who they believe 'does not know what they're going through.'
The thing is that it is hard to convinvce people that you understand though. Especially when they feel so alone.

I kno a boy whos is f*ckd in the head for realHe takes pure amounts of pills .. and has f*cked his head upHes safe as f*ck tho, jus bit weird says he hears voices and sh*t.

i used to have a girlfriend like this, compulsive lier n all that sh*t, but she didnt go as far as tryin 2 kill herself but she threatend to do it nuff times when i broke up with her..so in the end i just told her to do it..she never did tho lol

i used to have a girlfriend like this, compulsive lier n all that sh*t, but she didnt go as far as tryin 2 kill herself but she threatend to do it nuff times when i broke up with her..so in the end i just told her to do it..she never did tho lol
Deep guy, you would be so pissed n guilty if she did do it.

you need to proper confront herif u can get to her yard clear all the sharp objects from her roomdoes she have a circle of close friends or people who have known her for time (cousins, family friends etc)? if u can get hold of them u could stage some sort of intervention

Stay in contact with her as much as possible, that is the most important thing.
!!

Guest I.B.Blackman
you need to proper confront herif u can get to her yard clear all the sharp objects from her roomdoes she have a circle of close friends or people who have known her for time (cousins, family friends etc)? if u can get hold of them u could stage some sort of intervention
Stay in contact with her as much as possible, that is the most important thing.
!!
good words from sum1 with your name

Guest Arsenal 4 life
llow gettin her sectioned will make her worseshe might jus be cryin for attentionjus be there for her
YEH AND ASK HER IF SHE HAS THOUGHT ABOUT DOING SUISIDE TALK ABOUT IT