shit i need a cam

DINKY

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nah she enjoys it i am pissed can not get a camera all cams have been taken on holiday she is looking niceoreintal women innit sometime u hear her moaning when she has sex proper grimbal Only ting her new man looks like some wwe wrestler so did her last man so i have no chance

lool he is deep she is cooking her bbq and its at an angle so i can not take a pic she has the tattoo on her back u what them guys call the slosh tattoo i never knew that her body is alright she needs to get back to the garden so man can take a pic

social aslong as you light incense sticks and take flattering pictures i will be your canvas.
of course yr comfort is a prioritydont worry u will look fabulousunfortunately timing is issue cos a gypsy read my palm and i dont have much time left aparentlybut i can do anytime next week if yr free

u guys r pissed I am talking about my mums yard still my neighbours in clapton to my right I have never seent them ever neighbour to my left is some black breh but he has bare white women coming there man is blessed aswell telling me to come inside his yard and them things but i always say i am busy the other week I woke up about 6:30AM heard bare shouting looked through the peep hole I see his bredrin (I know that guy aswell was blessed to me) he was punching up my neighbour with some next white brother now I am glad i refused to go mans yard how ur bredrin beat u like that coz I know for a fact none of mine would do that to me