Sign in to follow this  
BATTY BOY BUM BANDIT

Wages.....

how old is this player,i assume its ur bredrin that uve mentioned in FM convoshe must b fairly young2k basic wage+bonuses aswell,lmfaohow does that happen?whats his name,i will look out 4 him in matches

my bredrin who played 4 watford last year got the same sort of wagesthats madnot even 1k

Not surprised..I used to live in rushden and down the road from a rushden and diamonds player... Man was blinged up driving brand new a mercedes ML.. Rushden and f*cking diamonds..

Guest M12

thats his hype wage that he tells the girlies and his fanboys.hes on £700 max.just done some quick research hes not even 1st choice striker how can he be on 2 grand a week.

I aint even lieing. Thats how much hes on.He is first choice, practically. Mans just singed this season for P'Boro, scored against United in the friendly the other day.Believe me, he is on them wages. f*ckery. But I just asked someone else and there were about 6 clubs after him so he squeezed extra P out of them still.@ L, Rushden were a rich team though, owned by Dr Matins owner, had bare dosh and wasted it out...

@ L, Rushden were a rich team though, owned by Dr Matins owner, had bare dosh and wasted it out...
I swear they were in the conference at the time though

lolI knew you were gona say him, I know him aswell.
ah is ithow do you know himu seen his serious whip

I know a player that was getting around 3k a week in that league, so he's most prob telling the truth