More groups and artists need to present themselves like this

Roots

Guest Durrty Boi

yea megaman is behind them, he could step them up abit stilland i would do peoples myspace's, music videos. mixtapes, websites and even PRbut people are so lazy that i dont even botherim settin up my own sh*t for next summer doeso hopefully it'l get kicking june-december 08im jus in the background watchin all the mistakes they makethen imma come n fly past themthing is i got the whole theory on lock, but even if i was to tell these dudes, they would know what the hell to do with it, so imma jus get my own sh*t poppin off

yea megaman is behind them, he could step them up abit stilland i would do peoples myspace's, music videos. mixtapes, websites and even PRbut people are so lazy that i dont even botherim settin up my own sh*t for next summer doeso hopefully it'l get kicking june-december 08im jus in the background watchin all the mistakes they makethen imma come n fly past themthing is i got the whole theory on lock, but even if i was to tell these dudes, they would know what the hell to do with it, so imma jus get my own sh*t poppin off
*CLAPS*

I could do with a design.. I've got an idea aswell, what would i need to sort you out with for you to do it for me? its WELL basic