fao mandem who no how po po work

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

yeah thats how one of my boys went jail stole a car drove it to someone front room and he got cut he ran off but coz they have his dna man got shifted thats why I hope so much someone in my ends dont get murdered and raped coz u know when the feds try it and take every mans dna I will refuse coz no way am I getting on that register coz my life would be over

d*ckhead fed got hurt up along hackney road cunts THREE Hackney police officers were injured this weke after their patrol car crashed and flipped on to its roof while on their way at high speed to a 999 call in the early hours of Tuesday morning.The marked police car collided with other vehicles, one of which is believed to have been a truck, before skidding into a lamppost and overturning at about 1.20 in the morning, near the junction of Hackney Road and Queensbridge Road in Haggerston.The driver of the car, a 35-year-old policeman, was trapped and had to be cut from the wreckage by the fire brigade.He suffered serious arm injuries and was rushed to hospital by ambulance. He was said to be in a stable condition as the Gazette went to press.Two women officers aged 26 and 23 suffered minor injuries and were also taken to hospital. They were discharged the same day.All three officers are based at police stations in Hackney