Sign in to follow this  
McLovin' Jones

WTF...

My Dad just called me...He was out with my 2 younger brothers...They were crossing the street then one of my younger brothers got run over by Victoria train stationMan was PROPER shook....I'm now talking to him on MSN biggrin.gif The boy is absolutely fine....The car must've hit him from his legs, he flipped up unto the windshield, his head cracked the windshield open and landed on the bonnet according to him...Nuthin' broke, not even a scratch... :D

get lifelucky hes got sum tuff headhow old?
13Its not even the fact his head bust the window open, the car got his legs 1st on impact...Like I said, nothing broke...

Guest I.B.Blackman
lol wt dus dat mean?

Guest Durrty Boi

tell him to reach church ASAP and say thank youand tell him to watch his step, final destination aint the one

Guest Durrty Boi
lol wt dus dat mean?
i think he meant he got life

Guest haze-e

Wow!Them ones boy. Dinky you got african in you? That could be it. That tuff skin Lol.

as long as he is ok hope he is okpray 4 him that he has no long term injurys

tell him to reach church ASAP and say thank youand tell him to watch his step, final destination aint the one
When I had to relay the message to my Mum to say 'Carlton got run over', my Mum understandably went nutsInvited some African aunts over and they started to go into some mad Holy Spirit prayer session...Guess it worked....

Wow!Them ones boy. Dinky you got african in you? That could be it. That tuff skin Lol.
Dinky?I'm Mike Kane... biggrin.gif

When I had to relay the message to my Mum to say 'Carlton got run over', my Mum understandably went nutsInvited some African aunts over and they started to go into some mad Holy Spirit prayer session...Guess it worked....
raggohe got lucky man rah!God said it wasn't his time.

thought you were being funny.."run over by victoria train station"..as if the station was moving..i need some sleep man
It's advisable yes...

Guest I.B.Blackman

i used 2 come like that in my yout days stilstil am infactcountless head shotshad lyk 30 man do pon di river on my headtop come out lyk its nffincollided ewith a brick wallshanked in the chestbare expended brain cellsi have lost the plot a bit but im still all here biggrin.gif

mike kane ur young1 innitand i am dinkyI aint african I am face pic style7/8 black1/8 indian1/4 bajan3/4 jamacianam i yank coz my grandad lives there

bruv get him checked thoughsome super hero ish
He just come out of St. Thomas hospital or something like that...They must've done the x-ray and said everything was peachy-keibler...

mike kane ur young1 innitand i am dinkyI aint african I am face pic style7/8 black1/8 indian1/4 bajan3/4 jamacianam i yank coz my grandad lives there
Am I young1?No.... biggrin.gif I'm Michel Kane...100% AFF...I was born in Paris though

Blood, claim compensation.
Yeah, I have to see what my Dad is saying cuz he sounded kinda shook up when he rung me still....