WTF...

McLovin' Jones

My Dad just called me...He was out with my 2 younger brothers...They were crossing the street then one of my younger brothers got run over by Victoria train stationMan was PROPER shook....I'm now talking to him on MSN biggrin.gif The boy is absolutely fine....The car must've hit him from his legs, he flipped up unto the windshield, his head cracked the windshield open and landed on the bonnet according to him...Nuthin' broke, not even a scratch... :D

tell him to reach church ASAP and say thank youand tell him to watch his step, final destination aint the one
When I had to relay the message to my Mum to say 'Carlton got run over', my Mum understandably went nutsInvited some African aunts over and they started to go into some mad Holy Spirit prayer session...Guess it worked....

tell him to reach church ASAP and say thank youand tell him to watch his step, final destination aint the one
When I had to relay the message to my Mum to say 'Carlton got run over', my Mum understandably went nutsInvited some African aunts over and they started to go into some mad Holy Spirit prayer session...Guess it worked....
raggohe got lucky man rah!God said it wasn't his time.

Guest I.B.Blackman

i used 2 come like that in my yout days stilstil am infactcountless head shotshad lyk 30 man do pon di river on my headtop come out lyk its nffincollided ewith a brick wallshanked in the chestbare expended brain cellsi have lost the plot a bit but im still all here biggrin.gif