What can you cook?

Flat Eric

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cheese on toast is about the onli thing i can cook which isnt an item you just put straight into the oven/microwave
yeh im tempted to make some now even though ive never bothered before in my life....and X to the T whats the meaning of i2i
go for it..its simple biggrin.gif

Guest haze-e

Im actually a badman cook. My mumsie is a chef so she taught me everything for when i move out. Want me to cook suttin for you, ask and you shall recieve innit. (Invitation applies to females only pease)

fried fish = my faves i prefer to cook are snapper, talpia, brimsteam fishoven fish = cod not batttered like u get into the shopscurry goatox tailfried chicken = not that kfc sh*t proper fried chicken can cook kfc chicken aswellcurryed chickenshepards pieyorkshire pudding=from scratchactually f*ck typeing this coz the amount of dishes I can cook is to much I am top 3 selected on here for cooking food I know for a fact I can cook west indian, english and nigerian dishes (I aint nigerian I studied their food from my peeps pepper soup powed yam thats me) I AM TOP 3 SELECTED COOK ON HERE I KNOW FOR A FACT