What can you cook?

Flat Eric

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a quality cook. My dad is a chef and mum is no slouch in the kitchen either, they have taught me the ways. I can cook a wide variety but my favourites/specialities are-Full Irish stewCranberry chicken with apricot rice and sesame cabbageRoast guava ham and nohutlu pilavLamb goulash with pasta saladKey lime chicken with honey glazed potatoes and parsnipGreen Thai curry (beef/lamb) with coconut riceCorned beef hash.I am also a force of nature around a BBQ.

I am a quality cook. My dad is a chef and mum is no slouch in the kitchen either, they have taught me the ways. I can cook a wide variety but my favourites/specialities are-Full Irish stewCranberry chicken with apricot rice and sesame cabbageRoast guava ham and nohutlu pilavLamb goulash with pasta saladKey lime chicken with honey glazed potatoes and parsnipGreen Thai curry (beef/lamb) with coconut riceCorned beef hash.I am also a force of nature around a BBQ.
You should step up for spice game.. bare fruit on meat combo's

Guest Scorpzz
Man can cook pounded yam wit egusi stew
chocolate salty balls??
LOL
LolI can cook the basic stuff (rice, fry just about anything, oven bake pasta)But not main course meals

Thai style king prawn curry.Proper Pilau rice.Tandoori Chicken.Ho Fun noodles with oriental fishcake and prawns.and loads more....Like LOG said if I cook something once I can cook it for life.

You should step up for spice game.. bare fruit on meat combo's
Spice game is getting there. I have some tricks up my sleeve with beef and lamb, steaks, curries, stroganoffs, and other savoury dishes etc. Plus when I barbecue, the spices are a lot in the marinades, dry rubs, blackening powders, etc. Chicken is just something I'm good at cooking sweet. Currently I'm perfecting an apricot chicken and lemongrass/onion rice recipe.