The Spurs Thread

Dadinho

Jenas and Huddlestone would be my first choice centre mid pairing. Huddlestone got the vision and creativity, Jenas does the grafting and always scores a few.Hudd takes too long on the ball a lot of the time, got caught in possession a couple times today still. He needs to learn to release it sooner.

FURTHERMORE OUR MIDFIELD IS sh*t...REAL TALK!TAARABT, KPB, AND LENNON ARE REQUIRED.KABOUL AND DAWSON WILL BE COOL AND DESPITE THE KNEE JERK REACTION OUR STRIKERS WILL SCORE GOALS ,BUT THE MIDFIELD WE PUT OUT 2DAY WAS FLAT,LETHARGIC,SLOW AND TECHNICALLY INEPT!I CANT EVEN ENJOY DA WEATHER.........VEX!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Watch My sig

they are all too similar when lennon is in the side he give them something extra and im sure taraabt and boateng will do the sametaino, jenas, zokora and malbranque are all workers who lack pace and creativity

Keane was only dropping that deep cos nobody else was offering any creativity...At least he was taking responsibility and trying to do something
BOLLOX......... I SWEAR SPURS FANS RATE KEANE 2 MUCH.HE OFFERED NOTHING...SHOULD HAVE GONE PAST THE LAST MAN TWICE.HE'S TOOTHLESS HAS NO CUTTING EDGE, AND IS NO THREAT.NEVER THOUGHT KEANE SHOULD START OVER DEFOE...MAYBE MALBRANQUE OT TAINIO.

^ Blud where were you for the second half of last season?!?!Nonsense talk, he almost created a goal for Berbatov today, his goal ratio was better than any other Spurs striker last season, has got mad experience for such a young player and actually gives a f*ckGreat player to have

^ Blud where were you for the second half of last season?!?!Nonsense talk, he almost created a goal for Berbatov today, his goal ratio was better than any other Spurs striker last season, has got mad experience for such a young player and actually gives a f*ckGreat player to have
NOT GOOD ENOUGH IM AFRAID.