KwesKwes

Roots

He's a producer, sick guy...http://www.myspace.com/kweskwesPlease listen to the end bit of Worst Bstrd with Mica, it sounds so f*cking aggy trust me.

Worst BstrdMica Levi/Kwesi Seywhen you're the worst bastard you feel everything first Then you drink it down immorally quenching your thirstYou were so plastered I'm afraid that you misheardDevil took you over and you never said a wordAhh ahhh aaaahhhhh ahhWhen your the worst bastard it feels lke its a curse Your baby stripped you down and you lost all of your worth when your lie feels faster your world becomes more blurred You can sense disaster and this war will be the 3rdWILL YOU SETTLE DOWN & HAVE A FAMILY...YOUR PARENTS f*ckED IT SO YOU'LL DO IT DIFFERENTLYIF YOUR A BASTARD THOuGH WON'T YOUR KIDS BEPROBABLY PROBABLYWhen your the worst bastard you get what you deserve Well you pinched her arse she slapped you hard cos your a perve When your the worst bastard you can always lose your nerve So you smack em harder yeah you bastards never learn, you bastards never learnWILL YOU SETTLE DOWN & HAVE A FAMILY...YOUR PARENTS f*ckED IT SO YOU'LL DO IT DIFFERENTLYIF YOUR A BASTARD THOuGH WON'T YOUR KIDS BEPROBABLY PROBABLY PROBABLY PROBABLY© 2007 Mica & [o=o].
558233522ldt7.jpg

Sorry not for me
LoL, seen, I see your very open minded.
Yes I am, hence why I listened and gave my comments
But it takes 2 min to listen till the end track which I know you will like, and this topic has only been running for 1:33min.So I'm guessing you didn't listen till then end of Worst Barsd

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perfect_pitchabsolute pitch condidtionlucky guyi think i myt hav dis stil
is this something you can learn or are just born with ?
Nature or nurture?Many people have believed that musical ability itself is an inborn talent.[25] Some scientists currently believe absolute pitch may have an underlying genetic basis and are trying to locate genetic correlates;[26] most believe that the acquisition of absolute pitch requires early training during a critical period of development, regardless of whether or not a genetic predisposition toward development exists.[27] The "unlearning theory," first proposed by Abraham,[28] has recently been revived by developmental psychologists who argue that every person possesses absolute pitch (as a mode of perceptual processing) when they are infants, but that a shift in cognitive processing styles (from local, absolute processing to global, relational processing) causes most people to unlearn it; or, at least, causes children with musical training to discard absolute pitch as they learn to identify musical intervals.[29] Additionally, any nascent absolute pitch may be lost simply by the lack of reinforcement or lack of clear advantages in most activities in which the developing child is involved. An unequivocal resolution to the ongoing debate would require controlled experiments that are both impractical and unethical.Researchers have been trying to teach absolute pitch ability for more than a century,[30] and various commercial absolute-pitch training courses have been offered to the public since the early 1900s.[31] It has been shown possible to learn the naming of tones later in life, although some consider this skill not to be true absolute pitch.[32] No training method for adults has yet been shown to produce abilities comparable to naturally-occurring absolute pitch.[33]For children aged 2-4, however, recent observations have shown a certain method of music education[34] to apparently be successful in training absolute pitch,[35] but the same method has also been shown to fail with students 5 years and older, suggesting that a developmental change in perception occurs which favors relative learning over absolute and thus supporting the theory of the "critical period" for learning absolute pitch.[36]

Guest Black Tom
Sorry not for me
But it takes 2 min to listen till the end track which I know you will like, and this topic has only been running for 1:33min.So I'm guessing you didn't listen till then end of Worst Barsd
How do you know I will like, from what I heard its something I know I wont

Sorry not for me
How do you know I will like, from what I heard its something I know I wont
Alright I'm playin, I'm playin biggrin.gif