Sign in to follow this  
DINKY

gays

on a level how can you look at a next man and say u fancy him then let him bend over and you put your penis in his bumb and f*ck him that is f*cking nasty alie

they try say its a dna thing.if i hear a whisper of that near me its straight dousage in holy water.

nah coz i was reading master yodas post and it is like that guy wants face off to f*ck him

it aint sendments read what he says its to much then when u think about its nasty

nah coz i was reading master yodas post and it is like that guy wants face off to f*ck him
lol sendments
not evenon a level yoda does make bare homo jokes in reference to face off

no I use to ignore them but the guy has turnt to much recently its nasty he comes like that guy from saw like he wants to kidnap face off or something

i cant tolerate the really CAMP faggots

Guest Durrty Boi

boywhatever people do in the privacy of their own house is their thing initthey're still human at the end of the day, jus prefer different things

Yeah its nasty but bare people get up to nasty sh*t in the bedroomThey dont hurt anyone so I dont mind emIts just the really camp feminine ones that piss me off. Hearing and seeing them is like nails scraping on a blackboard.

I'm sure they dont choose to be gay, I know one kid that I knew was gay from when he was about 7, the voice, mannerisms n all dat, its just one of those abnormalities I guess.

its not even like I have a problem with them, its just unnatural.infact i have a gay friend, i clocked he was gay before he even knew himself, pisstake thing is he went out with one of my females friends first.now he's a skettlesmhgay people are really promiscuous

its not even like I have a problem with them, its just unnatural.
How you mean 'unnatural'?If it happens, its natural.Please no bible or religious references in your answer either.

its not even like I have a problem with them, its just unnatural.
How you mean 'unnatural'?If it happens, its natural.Please no bible or religious references in your answer either.
That would be my reasoning. Sorry.