IS MONEY REALLY EVIL?

Goddaz

hmmm, a few factors... its abundance, its pursuit, and the things like fake friends, ass lickers, and pride. thats one way i see it. money itself is bless whosoever's plain face is looking back at . however, more money does not bring more problems..just more opportunities and responsibilities.

hmmm, a few factors... its abundance, its pursuit, and the things like fake friends, ass lickers, and pride. thats one way i see it. money itself is bless whosoever's plain face is looking back at . however, more money does not bring more problems..just more opportunities and responsibilities ]CO-SIGN!

you gotta have that evil streak in you to begin with
That's exactly what I told my brother when we had a debate about it.
but its not always the person with the money that's evil. or i can rephrase it as the main source of the money that's not always evil.. those around and what is evil to some is not evil to others

Guest Durrty Boi

now ya'll money hungryand that's goodanybody tells u money is the route to all evildoesnt f*ckin have itthey say money cant buy u happiness?look at my f*ckin faceear to ear baby!

I love money, and need it.I personally don't care if it's evil or not.Money motivates.
Skeen, you may not care but in your mind its either good or evil. The human mind doesn't allow spontenious thoughts at any given time.You think it does but try it.

Guest Durrty Boi
anybody that thinks money brings happiness is extremely shallow
how can money NOT bring happines?u get money, u buy something that you needu get money, u buy a house for you and ur family, ur happyu get money, ur able to acomplish the majority of ur dreams