Sign in to follow this  
emma

ive a problem with paint

i cant open it when i click on it i get an error report, any1 got any ideas what i cud do to get it working??thanks

Guest Durrty Boi

lmaoi fort u meant an actual tin of paintwas gonna say, some futuristic paint u got

Guest I.B.Blackman
Try restarting your computerOtherwise you will have to reinstall it, but you'll need your Windows CD
lol @ ametuer advicewe fix things hunny not reinstall dem

Thats like saying your PC hasnt got windows explorer...Or a desktopYour best choice is to sign up for orange broadband adn get a 20paan lappy

Thats like saying your PC hasnt got windows explorer...Or a desktopYour best choice is to sign up for orange broadband adn get a 20paan lappy
i live n ireland cant get orange broadband

prnt screen the error report and upload it
its one of those error messages saying: Paint has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please tell Microsoft about this problem. send error report or dont send

Paint, you mean your having a problem with a program that come with Microsoft.LMFAO#;sjasdfdfsdf#lsjfvd{F@DFBK:d o btbo Spleen.

lmaoi fort u meant an actual tin of paintwas gonna say, some futuristic paint u got
yea i thought She was going on about a tin of paint , when i saw the title , sayin she had a problem with paint , i thought she might br alergic to it or something

I had the exact same problem. It fixed itself randomly one day. Try downloading the new Service Pack from Microsoft.

I had the exact same problem. It fixed itself randomly one day. Try downloading the new Service Pack from Microsoft.
i will thanks

or update your accessories, theres a way to check and repair from there i think. or just do a search on microsofts page.but why not just get a proper photo editing package?

or update your accessories, theres a way to check and repair from there i think. or just do a search on microsofts page.but why not just get a proper photo editing package?
can i get that free?