Sign in to follow this  
Hendrix

The Police

Were they the ones who originally made ''Every breath you take''?
Yes. Along with other timeless classics such as Message in a bottle, Dont stand so close to me & Walking on the moon.

The guy in the middle looks like he will leng a guy down for looking at him the wrong way.
Lol that's Sting.I think my friend went to their concert the other night...Reunion?

The guy in the middle looks like he will leng a guy down for looking at him the wrong way.
Lol that's Sting.I think my friend went to their concert the other night...Reunion?
Sting is not a joke!!I believe they played Wembley not too long ago?

Sting is not a joke!!I believe they played Wembley not too long ago?
Did they? Ah, I thought they played at a different location in London, but my friend went to see them in Birmingham.

Well.... I am lost.Maybe I wasn't listening to what she was saying....Anyway.... I just remember listening to these guys when I was younger. Good times.

I forgot to mention the greatest of them all... Every little thing she does is magic!!Westwood should randomly drop this in the middle of a club set one night. People would go nuts, it would get the best reaction of the night.

Guest G-dub

The Police - Fields of Gold 1 of the most played songs at funerals!

"Roxanne, you don't have to put on the red light-Roxanne (Put on the red light)"I like The Police