i joined

LittleMissASSets

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Shines are the little presents to give to everyone on your road.

Guest Asclepius
And if you dare say what are shines I will jump on the r5 and leng a nerd down.
but seriously what's shines? biggrin.gif beats me.. and i'm not defensive..just stating the facts!
Not very smart are you? Even if I didnt know what shines were I could have guessed from the context of the sentence it was in. So basically you got sick of being called the stupid bitch that you are and decided to pretend to be smart on a forum?

no i have not got an attitude and i am not a sket...my ASSets are for my Fiance only..my first love..the man who i'm in love with and engaged to.. so to put you all straight..i'm not a chick, whore whatever you want to call me..i'm a lady. sorry to disappoint you biggrin.gif
The fact that you actually named YOURSELF as Lil' Miss ASSets speaks volumes itself.... :D
words are words..me only having sexual intercourse with my long term boyfriend speaks for itself..im sure there's a fair majority of male whores posting on this thread who have used their penis as a marry go round around females. so take a look at yourself before calling me a sket...i name my self little miss assets because I CHOOSE TO DO SO..i don't recall little miss assets being used as a definition of a whore..end of the chapter thank you!

no i have not got an attitude and i am not a sket...my ASSets are for my Fiance only..my first love..the man who i'm in love with and engaged to.. so to put you all straight..i'm not a chick, whore whatever you want to call me..i'm a lady. sorry to disappoint you biggrin.gif
The fact that you actually named YOURSELF as Lil' Miss ASSets speaks volumes itself.... :D
words are words..me only having sexual intercourse with my long term boyfriend speaks for itself..im sure there's a fair majority of male whores posting on this thread who have used their penis as a marry go round around females. so take a look at yourself before calling me a sket...i name my self little miss assets because I CHOOSE TO DO SO..i don't recall little miss assets being used as a definition of a whore..end of the chapter thank you!
WTF...You go on an internet forum with a name like Lil' Miss ASSets with the ASS all accentuated and sh*t and you tryna come across as ladylike and sh*t....Oh lawdie...[Jay-Z] 'A wise man told me don't argue with fools, cuz people from a decent can't tell who is who'' [Jay-Z]