NSFW: its the celebrity "grim chick" thread of the month!!

FACE OFF BEYOND

as you know we have been overwhelmed with loads of women with no morals in their second and third child hoodsome of us have lashed themsome of us have slewed themsome of us have been slewed by themnethertheless it is time we get all of these grim grimey gash in the same basket for all to see and identifythe end result could be more users on this forum or more profiles on myspace etc getting deleted or made private but one thing is for SUREthis should be funny as well as eye openingfor are first contestant we haveLEANEaka sugar and spicevery grim so grim in fact that her daughter is a chip of the old c*ck in the exact same wayher are some picsl_e11131f078fb07215d049143f0491d7f.jpgl_4ba08f3a091ac0920186d86b99bbf28e.jpgl_de33eebdcdc7057191c30bdc3db21825.jpgall usersADD YOUR GRIMSand discuss and send and whatever else it is you love doingGO!!!!!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest I.B.Blackman

oh sorry erm about myai wnted hed frm her, she was on itshe sed she aint comin enfieldso i tld her her breath smells of d*ckwe neva spoke agen

Guest Durrty Boi
shes not really a grim...as in she bangs bare manz........butttt loooool........for i.i will standardly bang most tings though i dont even care..... doms was made for a reason.i will expose some proper grims. ermmmmmmmm.http://www.myspace.com/XMZV1PEZ1XDO NOT JUDGE ME ON THIS ONE....I HAVEN'T BANGED IT
come like an alligator