Sign in to follow this  
Uncle Larry

R Coker

wenger really needs to buy this kid before chelsea big and make west ham increase his fee by 20 mill lol

just to let you know, he & long with Anton Ferdinand (Rio's brother) got their ̣̉10,000 rolexes stolen at knife-point last week in croyden. they must be pissessssed!!!!!!!!!1

just to let you know, he & long with Anton Ferdinand (Rio's brother) got their ̣̉10,000 rolexes stolen at knife-point last week in croyden. they must be pissessssed!!!!!!!!!1
HA HA HA SHAME!I think West Ham Really need to keep hold of the few decent players they stil have.....I don't support 'em but i av a soft sport for em!I don't know the names of the players any more cos they sold em all!So i'm gettin used to the names now so don't go sellin any more of em!I reckon West Ham are doin it again - Sold all the good players and now they're gonna discover more new fresh talent, train them well and then sell them too!

yeah west ham have had a good selection of players, but the prices they was offered for them they took. silly really. no team will get anywhere by flogging there best players

rahhhhhhhh

rahhhhhhhh
Was that a bear or a lion impression?Cos it wasn't very good - biggrin.gif HA HA

rahhhhhhhh
Was that a bear or a lion impression?Cos it wasn't very good - biggrin.gif HA HA
:D:D

rahhhhhhhh
hahahait was a bear ill do better now... roarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr haha