R Coker

Uncle Larry

• 4 weeks later...
just to let you know, he & long with Anton Ferdinand (Rio's brother) got their ̣̉10,000 rolexes stolen at knife-point last week in croyden. they must be pissessssed!!!!!!!!!1
HA HA HA SHAME!I think West Ham Really need to keep hold of the few decent players they stil have.....I don't support 'em but i av a soft sport for em!I don't know the names of the players any more cos they sold em all!So i'm gettin used to the names now so don't go sellin any more of em!I reckon West Ham are doin it again - Sold all the good players and now they're gonna discover more new fresh talent, train them well and then sell them too!

just to let you know, he & long with Anton Ferdinand (Rio's brother) got their ̣̉10,000 rolexes stolen at knife-point last week in croyden. they must be pissessssed!!!!!!!!!1
rahhhhhhhh
Was that a bear or a lion impression?Cos it wasn't very good - biggrin.gif HA HA

rahhhhhhhh
Was that a bear or a lion impression?Cos it wasn't very good - biggrin.gif HA HA
hahahait was a bear ill do better now... roarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr haha

• 2 weeks later...